Chapter 46

I'm waiting for you Dabi...

You smiled sweetly, blushing at the thought of him.

"Alright, let's take a look at the score board!" Midnight announced, ruining the moment, as you turned to see who made it in.

"First place! Team Todoroki!" She said as the crowd cheered while you felt proud. You turned to look at what type of expression Todoroki made and it surprised you.

He wasn't the least bit happy, but he looked even more troubled when he started. It annoyed you.

"Second place is Team Bakugo!" Midnight announced while another wave of cheers went bye,"And third place we have team M-Wait a minute? Their place goes to Team Hitoshi!?!"

What?

You looked to see that arrogant purple headed sleeping pill smirk as the crowd was shocked.

I didn't even notice him, the hell? Even Aoyama and Ojiro are on his team...

"And fourth place we have-!!" Midnight turned to the score board, but she gasped as the graphic hologram. It started to blank out and turn black white and gray.

Suddenly, another image posted on. You recognized that image too much. You smiled happily, unable to contain you're excitement.

《  Hey everyone. Sorry to interrupt your little sports festival, but I believe you took something of mine that I want back . . . 》

Midoriya was shook as he looked at you, looking at your creepy happy expression.

"Hey what the hell is going on?"

"Is this another attack?"

"Who is this guy?"

People started to panic as a hero said,"Hey I recognize that background!!"

It was Dabi, who looked to be out in broad daylight, standing before a city view. The plat form he was standing on, however, was recognizable as it was the top of the stadium.

Everyone started looking up to see the man standing on top of the stadium, but they saw nothing. 

You looked at the video hologram more closely to see that the clouds in the video didn't match up to the ones in the sky.

It was a prerecorded video.

Suddenly, Midnight groaned, screaming out in pain.

You looked at the sadistic woman of a teacher spew blood from her mouth as she looked down to see something emerge from her abdomen. She turned her head to see a scarred man with a chelsey smile. She glared at him with any energy she had left, also emitting her drowsy fog, but she collapsed before she could release more. The fog dessipated b

Everyone screamed as they started to run away and out of their seats. Heroes were about to jump from their seats, but Dabi set aflame to the field surrounding the remaining students and separated you from them.