Chapter 25-Black Graphite

"Oh," Bakugo let out before the whole class gasped as your hand was overly too close to Bakugo's you know what as the pencil had pierced his chair and was dangerously close the family's jewels.

Mineta put his hands in between his legs as his face went pale

.

It was silent till everyone bursted our laughing.

Bakugo irked as he flustered at you till you flashed your damaged hand at him to shut him up.

"Sorry about the chair," You said with a cold tone as you stood up to ask Aizawa," Can I go to recovery girl to get more bandages?"

"Yes," Aizawa said as you were about to leave,"Kirishima go with her,"

...

...what?

"Hm? Why me, sir?" He said as he pointed at himself.

"Just do as I say," Aizawa sighed as Kirishima shrugged as he went along with you.

You mentally groaned while you kept silent like that for most of the time till Kirishima decided to break the silence.

"I've never seen you get so upset before," Kirishima started as you glanced at him before giving a long sigh.

"Well it's only natural I get upset. He stabbed me with a pencil for no reason," You pointed out as you held your hand from anymore blood spewing out.

I mean like seriously how hard did he stab you with a pencil.

"Yeah, but you're usually so up-beat all the time," He mentioned as you smirked.

It's only smart of me to let out a little anguish at times. No normal person is bumfuck happy all the time...

"Yeah, well it's a little hard to upset me. Exceptions like physically harming me for no reasons are one thing," You said as you gave out a little laugh.

"I don't think Bakugo is all that bad of a guy," Kirishima said as you gave him a look.

What.

"He stabbed me with a pencil. For no reason," You said again as Kirishima gave a pained smile.

"Well, I wouldn't say for no reason," Kirishima laughed as you raised a brow,"Don't worry Shino. I'm sure Bakugo's a nice guy at heart,"

"His pitch. Black. Heart," You said as you kept walking.

Kirishima let out a laugh as he said,"I kinda like you like this. You should speak your mind more often,"

I don't recommend that sweetie...

"Ha! Well, maybe, but I only feel comfortable about talking line this with you in all honesty," You smiled as Kirishima blushed a hard red as he smiled awkwardly.

"R-Really? Well you can always talk to me about anything," He said as you smiled.

"Thanks Kiri," You swooned as you smiled while Kirishima dropped you off and waited outside the door as you got treated by Recovery Girl.