Chapter 45-No Need

"GO..!!!"

Everyone stampeded off, mind you, you hated running. That's why Iida was going to do all the running for you. Yaoyorozu created rollerblades for just you two  as Iida would use his engine quirk for running.

You started off as Todoroki said,"Look our for Midoriya! He's our main priority for now!"

Oh don't worry...I have all my priorities set straight...

A few extra teams that you knew weren't gonna make it far tried to go for your team because too many people were already aiming for the ten million.

"Shinoyami," Todoroki said as you nodded your head.

"Don't worry about it," You said as trails a red crystals traveled and trapped the few enemies in place. For now it was just us dodging and finding the ten million. Out of the corner of your eye you could see the teams and how things were playing out so far.

You saw that Shoji was a one man horse, but was surprised You was the a long tongue sometimes shot out of the crevices between his long webbed body parts.

So it's Tsuyu and Shoji...

Then you heard a snicker all too familiar.

And Mineta...

You were surprised that he wasn't a one man team and that he actually convinced people to be a team with him. Suddenly, you saw people's headband being ripped off their heads swiftly as you were on alert.

Some random class 1-B kid, huh?...

"I'll be taking these," Neito Monoma, a guy with an irritating face and blonde hair, mocked as he slipped the headband off Bakugo's head as he immediately turned into a fuming pile of rage.

He explained his master plan to stay in the game, and in all honesty, he kind of impressed you.

You're not bad...And here I thought that everybody was losers compared to hero course...except Mineta-

But you knew that people who settle will never make it far.

Suddenly we came to a skid as you came face to face with the prize.

"Just when I thought we had a free ride in this," Midoriya sighed as he tensed up, a drop sweat rolling down the side of his head.

"I'll be taking that ten million now," Todoroki said as you got a full glimpse of what Midoriya's team looked like.