Chapter 23.5

Dabi and Toga sat at the bar as a man with grey hair and a goatee while wearing a purple suit came in. He puffed smoke from the cigarette in his mouth as he sat down.

"Didn't know you two were already here," He said as Kurogiri made him a drink,"You guys could've earned me quite a bit of money if I brought you in my selves,"

"I needed to find this place. Didn't need a scout like you to chip in, Giran," Dabi said as Giran, a scout and a known broker through out the city, laughed.

"Weird the boss let you in. Thought you guys would've tried to kill each other," Giran flaunted with almost a doubtful tone as Dabi irked.

"Yeah. Surprised they let a crazy chick like her get in," Dabi said as Togs gave out a sickening laugh as he continued,"And just looking at the guy makes me want to vomit, but we offered something to the table to get us in,"

"Is that so? Also, where's the red chick? The famed 'Joker...Where is she? I thought you'd be by her side at beck and calling," Giran mentioned as he swished his drink around before taking a drink.

"She was captured," Dabi bluntly said before Giran said anything. The room fell silent as Toga stopped playing with her knife while Giran stopped midway on his drink.

"...Damn. May I ask who?..." Giran spoke while he continued to his drink.

"Mr. Eraser Head stole her away~!" Toga said with her happy tone, but you sense a dark aura from her,"...I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy! But not without my darling Chi!~"

"So you guys are still following Stain's Ideology even though you've never seen the guy?" Giran laughed in remarks.

"Well aren't you just asking a lot of questions, huh?" Dabi snarled as Giran finished and lit another cigarette while letting out a new cloud of smoke.

"Alright, alright. I see I'm taking up your precious time. Just a couple more questions, alright?" Giran said as he wanted to make use of the information he could get.

"Make it quick," Dabi snapped as he didn't spare a glance at Giran, not even once during this whole conversation.

"You got any idea where she could be? It could get me a lead to help you find her," Giran offered his help while Dabi finally looked at Giran,"Only for a price of course,"

"No need," Dabi smiled for the first time tonight," I found her already. And she's gonna be there awhile till I pick her up myself,"

"Oh? And where could she possibly be? The most secured prison in the world I presume," Giran laughed while he finished his glass before the ice could even melt.

"Something like that...U.A....The most prestigious hero school and where the best heroes are made.." Dabi smiled with a evil grin,"Apparently, they're making her attend there as a student. Don't know what they were thinking for putting a B class villain in a hero school for, but she's all dolled up in the uniform and everything,"

"Well I'll be damned...You found this all by yourself?" Giran asked while he asked Kurogiri for another glass before Kurogiri had to leave and attend to other things as Dabi paused.

Kurogiri made the drink as he set the small glass beverage down before leaving the room.

There was a moment of silence as Toga stopped what she was doing as she glanced at Dabi's facial expression.

"Yeah, it was all me," Dabi smiled sinisterly as Giran laughed a good hearty laugh.

"I underestimate you hot stuff," Giran said while he finished his new glass just like that before getting off his bar stool,"You might even be a better scout than me. Whatever, I got shit to do so I'll leave you two be. It's good seein' ya,"

With that Giran left the room to leave Toga and Dabi by themselves.

"Hey, hey, hey~! We didn't find all that good stuff by ourselves! We got that cute huckleberry blue to do it for us~? Why lie?" Toga questioned as she smiled at Dabi.

"He's not important so it's best not to make him relevant in the future once I get my girl," Dabi said schemingly as Toga giggled that echoed into the night as Dabi continued,"He's just someone that we'll discard later,"

"Poor Blue...~" Toga teases maniacally as she looked into the reflection of the knife.

________________

Hellooo this is only part of the chapter, but I needed this separated so it worked out well. And plus I might as well try to update while I can with the technical difficulties I'm having at the moment for awhile. I'm trying to get in updates for Light in My Shadow since it's a finishing book while I'm also finishing the new chapter god OverLooked for those who are waiting.

I'm trying to start on TBAGC but it's taking awhile.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed as always!

Ciao!