Chapter 11-Origin

The last time you remembered being a child...

Was about 10 years ago...

.

.

.

"You're fucking crazy!!" Your father yelled at your psychotic mother as he paced around the dead room,"What the actual fuck have you done to our child?!"

"I-It was just an accident!" She pleaded for her dear husband to calm down,"She's safe! And she's alive, too!"

"You say that as if it's a fucking bonus! No shit she's alive!" He barked as you listened from upstairs as the walls of the house were very thin,"You experimented on her again you crazy son of a bitch!! How could you do this to her! To my  daughter!!"

Your mother was a failed scientist, fired and unemployed for 'experimenting inhumanely'. Your father had a job somewhere trying to pay the bills, but still money was a problem.

You don't remember any memories before what happed, but everything after that became very clear. 

"I am taking my child and we're leaving this shit hole! I can't be with an insane bitch like you!" He barked while he walked away as your mother had panicked. Her breathes were ragged and inconsistant. 

"You..." She started as her eyes were furious, angry, and lifeless as she roared,"You...You aren't taking anyone anywhere!!"

With that she had grabbed a small knife from the kitchen table and your father had turned around in time to be stabbed in the throat as his eyes went wide while blood coughed out from his mouth as he gasped for his last breath of air. He staggered backwards as your mother watched insanely as her husband quickly died by her hand. The knife still protruding out of the dead man's neck as blood started to pool slowly.

Her face expressionless and solemn, but inside she was crazy and psychotic. 

You had a room to yourself as the hard mattress with a single cotton blanket you laid on to comfort your almost dead body. You couldn't move. It was hard to breathe. The blood that ran through your veins felt like it was not your own. Your mother eerily climbed up the stairs as you could not turn your head to look at her. 

She begin to sing your name.

"(f/n)~...(f/n)~..." She chanted as she stood outside the door,"Are you still in your room?~"

You face was solemn and expressionless as the nerves in your face have gone dull. 

Yet tears slid down your face while the world went to chaos around you.

The door slammed open with your mother a delusional haze as she sung your precious name.

"(f/n)~...(F/n)~..." She sang repetitively as the horrifying melody became sick to your ears.

"It's all your fault!"

She suddenly became violent, grabbing the ragged shirt you had on as she shook you violently, your body shaking to whatever movement she put your through till she through you to the floor.

"It's all your fault...! It's all your fault...! That my beloved is dead...! That...And everything else...! It's all your fault...! "

-----

smol chapter

ciao.