Chapter 54-Disclosure

Kirishima and Bakugo's fight ended, and so began the semi final round.

"Ahahahaha!!..." You were gruesomely laughing as you skipped down the hall towards the waiting room,"Finally I get to fight that bastard. I can put him in his place. Fucks sake, he really just had to find out who I am, didn't he? Well, I guess I can't blame him, it's not his fault. However, I should've killed his damn father. Whatever, whatever! Endeavor's death day will come sooner or later..!"

You slammed open the door and plopped open on a chair,"Now how should I win? Should I end it quickly? Or should I play with him a little?"

You already had a few to drink, but you decided what's the harm in another one besides dying from alcohol poisoning. You popped off another miniature bottle lid and poured the contents in your mouth in a swift go, swallowing in one big gulp.

You let out a refreshing sigh as you enjoyed the burn and warmth of the alcohol as it spread throughout your body.

You tucked the empty bottle away as you sat waiting patiently until a knock on your door woke you right up.

You straightened yourself up as you plastered that smile onto your face,"Come in,"

Suddenly, you recognized him and dropped the facade.

You jumped up and wrapped your arms around him,"Bluey~!!"

"God, you reek of alcohol. Spray on some perfume or something," He said with a grimaced expression. Thankfully he had some cologne on him as he sprayed some on you. You were in your joker state as you were in a hilarious behavior.

"Bluey, c'mon. This is the semi-final match. Give me my stuff that I asked for earlier," You smiled as you stuck out a hand. He looked reluctant which put you off,"C'mon, what's the hold up? I'm about to go out in a few minutes,"

"Joker...No, Shinoyami," He said as you furrowed your eye brows, suspicious. He took the hand you held out as he placed it in his own,"...There's nothing...Dabi gave you nothing. He cremated your letters into ashes before reading them..."

He grimaced and had this immense knot in his stomach. Your face was stunned and you stood frozen for a moment. You suddenly smiled.

"Ha..." The only noise you made as you had this deranged look on your face that only made him confused. You suddenly took your hand back and held your stomach,"Aha..."

"Ha...Ahaha...AHAHAHAHA!!!"You took a few steps back, chuckling horrifically to yourself. You suddenly turned around and screamed at the top of your lungs while grabbed the edge of the table, flipping it over, making it hit the wall with a clatter,"AHAHA-YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!! AHA, WHAT A STUPID ASS JOKE, BLUEY! YOU FUCKING GOT ME WITH THAT ONE, DIDN'T YA?!"

Your mental state was havoc as all he was looking at was chaos.

You took a chair and threw it at the wall, making a loud crashing noise. He tried to protest,"Shinoyami...He burned your letters,"

You were pacing around, cackling to yourself here and there. Out of your mind. You knew he wasn't lying. You could tell by the way he spoke. You were trembling, but from what emotion? Anger? Sadness? Despair? Frustration?

"I'm sorry, but.." He went on as he placed a hand on your shoulder,"He didn't read anything when I handed it to him. He burnt them straight away-"

"Why the fuck are you apologizing?" You suddenly said with a quieter, but more insane tone.