Chapter 15-Bad Vibes

For some reason, you've been getting chills ever since that little explanation of yours and you couldn't say that you liked it.

It was irritating like an itch in your crotch or the corner you repeatedly stubbed your foot against or repeatedly getting called son and also when you drop your phone on your face which means that you should stop holding it above your head, but you still keep doing it anyway.

...

Off topic, but anyway All Might finally announced what you'd be doing for the day,"You'll be split into villain and hero groups and face off two-on-two indoor battle training!"

Huh? So we're working on teams?...Damn. I hoped it'd be my solo kill...

"So no basic training?" A froggish girl who somewhat insisted on being called Tsu croaked.

I can't really say much since she and I are technically no different...

Your eyebrow twitched at how you were not as persistent when you wanted people to call you Shino just to avoid them knowing you real name or your personal nicknames you shouldn't have even mentioned.

Regret that decision...Should have just given any random name, but I couldn't think of one on the spot...

You groaned, but quickly recovered as you happily replied,"Practical experience is the basics!"

"Correct!" All Might tried to ignore you hauntingly sweet behavior as he continued,"The distinction here is that you won't be fighting disposable robots,"

Disposable robots? Do people really have shit like that?...

Suddenly everyone started to come out with questions such as-

"What determines victory?" 

"Can I just blast everyone away?

...

Wow. Okay Assh-

"Are you gonna expel us like Mr. Aizawa?" 

"How do we divide our selves into teams?"

"How fabulous is my cape?~"

"Gorgeous! Tres bien!" You  femininely clapped as Aoyama twirled around and flapped his cape around.

I wish I could fucking burn your shitty cape to the ground...!

"Merci, Mademoiselle!" He flaunted as you only smiled in return, hiding your true intent.

"One at a time! My quirk isn't super hearing!" All Might trembled as your mood was just turning bitter while smiling and laughing weren't helping either. The chills being sent your way also put you on a sharper edge than usual so it was hard to keep face.

I got a few words that you can hear you smiling piece of-...!

* bleep* bleep * bleep *

And turn around so I can shove my foot up your-...!

* bleep * bleep * bleep * 

While all these thoughts ran through your head you were happily smiling as you were secretly venting out in your mind. Like I said.