Chapter 6

'So, let me get this straight.' I said as I parked the car. 'You found out about the person who saved Shehryaar!' I said as I looked at the hospital OPD building at a near distance.

Shahzeb's eyes were also on the same building as mine. And he looked so damn serious. Too serious. I mean, he's always been a serious type of guy but still, damn, I've never seen him this serious before.

'And she turns out to be a medical student?' I inquired with raised eyebrows. I found this news so shocking.

'Yeah. She graduates next year.' He revealed.

'So, why are we here to meet with her?'

'We're not here to meet with her. We are here to see what she's like.' He said, looking at me solemnly. I nodded.

'Okay, but why exactly are we here to see her?'

Shahzeb sighed and closed his eyes for a brief moment. 'Shehryaar's taken a liking to this one.' He murmured, opening his eyes, a hard look marring his expression.

'Really?' I asked in bewilderment. Shehryaar wasn't one to take an interest in a woman. 'Are you serious?' Dumb question. I know he's damn serious, the shit look on his mug is proof of it.

'Even if he is, why should we interfere. If he likes this girl then let him do whatever he wants.' I said.

'That's the problem Zameer. He doesn't just like her. He was planning on abducting her a few weeks ago but I caught him and stopped him.'

'Why did you do that?' I inquired in surprise. 'If he likes this girl so much then let him have her. She's no different from any of the girls that he's been with.'

'That's the thing, she's just too different.'

I wanted to ask him what he meant by that. Because I was just getting too confused. He was being cryptic for no reason, as if he knew something that I didn't.

'What do you-'

'Let's go.' He ordered, opening his door and jumping out. I did the same and followed behind him.

'Wait, Shahzeb, what did you mean by that?' I asked as we walked together into the building.

'You'll see soon enough.' He said and walked in a specific direction. Almost as if he had been here before. I followed after him. We walked until we reached a clinic.

'Excuse me, do you know where the medical students are supposed to be?' Shahzeb asked a nurse. The nurse took us to the crowded clinic where we saw many doctors in their white lab coats sitting at desks as they attended outdoor patients.

I looked around. It was just too crowded.

'Well?' I asked loudly over the noise.

'Look over there. To the far left corner.' I followed his eyes and almost gasped when my eyes fell on the girl.

She was perhaps the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen. She took my breath away. I was openly staring at her when I saw Shahzeb snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. I didn't bare it any mind until a sharp slap hit the back of my head.

'What the fuck?' I growled at him.

Shahzeb narrowed his eyes at me, his hard expression showing his anger. 'Careful, you were just shamelessly gawking at your future Bhabi.' He warned in a stern voice.

Bhabi? Mine?

I couldn't help but look back at the girl who was fully engrossed in her work.