Chapter 24

Zameer couldn't stop. His lips were pressed hard against Sadia's. He couldn't help but relish the soft feel of her lips, the warmth of her body as he held her close to him. And Sadia wasn't showing any signs of resistance.

Taking a breather, he let her go for a second to take a look at her. His one hand held her head steady, his fingers threading through her wet hair while his other hand gripped her waist. He looked at her: her eyes were closed and her cheeks were blazing red. And that sight alone was so attractively seductive that Zameer couldn't hold back and his lips were back on hers.

Sadia was left blank. For a moment, She didn't know what to do when Zameer came close to her. But when his lips connected with hers, her mind turned hazy and all she knew was that she wanted more. Especially when he pulled back, she liked it so much that she secretly wished for more and when he did, her hands gripped his forearms, her nails digging into his flesh.

It was so intense.

Their hearts were pounding in their chests. And they were completely lost in themselves, giving into the pleasure that came with it. Their lips danced in sync, their breaths mingled as they went with the flow.

The pleasure was so much that they both hungered for it.

But it only took one small distraction to get Sadia out. The skies burst with thunder and it was enough to jolt Sadia back into her senses. Her eyes flew open and when she saw what she had been doing, her lips stopped moving and her hands pushed at his chest. She quickly pushed Zameer away. Zameer was shocked at the sudden push but one look at Sadia's expression explained it all.

Her big eyes shone in the light of the moon and he could easily see the tears swimming in her eyes as she pursed her lips tightly and wrapped her arms around herself.

Zameer didn't know what to say or do. But he saw the look on her face: the look of guilt and shame. And he didn't approve. Before he could even say anything, Sadia quickly turned her back to him and ran back inside.

Zameer just stood there. Burying his hands in his pant pockets, he craved for a smoke but the rain felt nice so he decided to stay for a bit longer.

"What the hell just happened?" He murmured to himself, combing back his hair through his fingers, a smile stretching on his lips. His fingers came up and he touched his lips, smiling widely as he recalled the feeling of that kiss.

It was different from the last time. The last time was on impulse. But this time, it was pure desire. He desired her and if he didn't kiss her then, then he knew that he would've regretted it. Because at the first time, when he kissed her on impulse, he indeed regretted it. He had forced himself on her and he earned a slap from her as well. But this time, He had loved it. He loved every moment of it. He didn't regret it in the least. And he felt no remorse. And she didn't strike him like she did last time. No, she wanted this as well.

That cute little vixen. He thought to himself as he smirked widely. He recalled how different she looked and even more amazing was the fact that he got to see her without her hijab. Even though it was dark, but under the silver light of the moon, he noticed that her hair was straight, long and dark. And they were open and her entire body was soaked, it was so seductively alluring that he felt hot all over just from thinking about it.

Sadia ran straight to her room, tripping and barely managing to run in her soaked state as she ran up the stairs, ignoring the pain in her leg. As soon as she was in her room, she locked her door and tried to catch her breath. Her legs were shaking and it wasn't from the cold. Her heart was hammering loudly against her chest, she could hear it so loudly.