Chapter 26

The wind blew through his hair. And the cold bit on his face but he didn't care. His hot skin and clouded mind needed the distraction but it was of no use.

He had been speeding down the mountains for an hour now and all that plagued his mind was the thought of Sadia and the sting of her slap was still fresh on his cheek as if it didn't happen two days ago rather it happened just moments ago. After that night, Zameer descended down the hills and stayed in Islamabad where he tried to do his job.

He was on fire. He was shocked at himself that he maintained his composure despite what had happened. How did things get to this? Why was he so distracted. In two days, Shehryaar's conference was coming up and Zameer was put in charge of security. He was suppose to be focusing on that yet, his mind kept wandering back to Sadia whenever he got the chance.

"Fuck!" he hissed under his breath as he punched the steering wheel. "Why the fuck can't i stop thinking about her?" he asked himself.

'This wasn't p-part o-of the co-ntract.'

Yes, that's right. This wasn't part of the plan. He was not suppose to touch her. He was only bound in a contract with her for her sake, for her protection. Then where was this attraction and desire coming from? No, wrong question. He knew that he had been attracted to her from the start. He was no longer denying that. But still, it was no excuse. But there was no controlling it now. She had invaded his thoughts and dreams for days now. And all that he knew was that he wanted her. If she had not stopped him then and there, he would've coaxed her into submission. And he knew that it wouldn't have ended well for him.

That innocent girl had lit a fire deep inside of him. And he was losing control. And now he needed to somehow relieve himself.He tried to busy himself in work but it just wasn't good enough for Sadia's face and her words kept circling in his mind.

No! This needed to stop.

Zameer quickly dialed a number on his cell.

"Yeah?" The reveiver spoke in a bored tone.

"I need a girl." Zameer ordered. "Young, probably late teens or early twenties. Quiet and docile. Pronto!" He barked and hung up. He was feeling too overwhelmed. No, he was frustrated. He had never been frustrated over a woman before and that too a girl. And his frustration was long overdue.

He had never felt like this before. He was always empty. He held no feelings or thoughts about anyone aside from the Ghulari twins. All that he felt as intense loyalty and love for the people who had made into something. And he never felt anything for anyone ever before and especially not for a woman. That's why marriage was such a light matter for him. He had no care because he didn't believe that he deserved to find happiness in marriage with a good life partner. He had committed to many atrocities to ever think that he could deserve happiness. So he had no choice but to give up on his only dream: for a happy family.

Even though Sadia was his wife, he couldn't even think of giving her that position or her rights because then that would mean that it would turn real and end up destroying everything that he was working hard to correct.

No, why the hell am I thinking about all of this? He mentally bashed himself, pressing hard on the accelerator. I need to stop this. A good rough fuck is all I need. Busy days are coming up and I need to get focused. He told himself as he arrived at the Hotel Grand in downtown Islamabad. This particular hotel was also one of the many night club and Whore houses that the MMM owned. But the Hotel Grand was only reserved for the top ranks of the Mafia. Only a select few could access the pleasures that were kept hidden from the outside world. Zameer hadn't been to this place in months. Or at least the last time he placed an order, it was a long time ago and now he felt that it was too overdue.