16.

*Cap's P.O.V*

"What you mean she left with Tig?" I asked Kei as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"Asia said Tig and Amanda has been messing with each other. I knew something was gonna happen when they were making googly eyes at each other a month ago but I ain't think they'll see each other again." Kei said shaking her head.

"Mane that nigga is bad news, I'ma fuck him up." I replied getting out of bed as I throw on my jeans and T-shirt.

"Asia said he's also armed which means he probably pulled his gun on her." Kei stood along with me.

"What?" My blood became warm and my hands were shaking. I wanted his blood on my hands. I walked out the room with Kei following behind as we got in her car and she drove off.

Kei gave me his number which I called repeatedly but he didn't answer. We pulled into the yard of the trap house, I got out before Kei could even put the car in park.

"Where Tig at?" I asked Joe and he shrugged.

"I don't know mane, he hasn't been here in two days."

"You know where he could be?" Kei asked now standing alongside me.

"Nah."

"Does anyone know where the fuck this nigga Tig lives?" I asked everyone who had stop what they were doing to look at me.

"I know." A voice from the back called out.

"Okay, so hablar!" I yelled, frustrated and eager to find him.

"I'll tell you under one condition." The young female negotiated.

This bitch for real? I was annoyed and pissed off and here she was trying to negotiate. Lol

"What is it?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"You help my boyfriend get out of jail and let him work here."

"Bueno. Now, where he live?" My patience was growing thin.

"Over on Don Miguel road off Lennox street. So when you gonna help my bo-" Was the last thing she said before I shot her in the chest.

"That's a lesson for all y'all. Don't negotiate with me if I come to you for information. The fuck I look like?! Now get back to work and clean that mess up!"

"Vamonos!" I said to Kei while exiting the building.

"That was a lil cold, don't you think?" Kei asked.

"Don't tell me you growing soft on me nigga. I'm pissed the fuck off and this bitch wanna negotiate. I ain't even know she work for us, never saw her in my life." I laughed out loud.

"Bruh you so wrong for that." Kei laughed a little along with me.

"And you know better to think I'm pussy. I would've just handled it another way." She added.

"Oh lemme guess. You would've let her finished, flash her your gorgeous smile and later on help her out?" I jokingly asked.

"Nigga fuck you. I would've shot her too just not to kill her. Now we gotta replace her, that's one less employee." She replied with her eyes focused on the road as we pulled up outside Tig's house.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes as we got out the car.

"Um, don't you think you should wait out here incase Amanda in there? You don't want her seeing you, she'll definitely tell Asia." Kei turned to me before I could kick open the door.