27.

*Asia's P.O.V *

I just got off the phone with Jamie letting her know I arrived in Cali safe since I didn't want to talk to Cap and Kei because I'm still mad at them. So I told Jamie where I'm staying and that I'll be back Sunday night to let the two liars know.

I heard a knock at the door a little while after I got Ari to take a nap.

"Come in." I answered.

"You all settled in?" She asked softly.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered back angrily. Then got up grabbed her hand, closed the door behind me and led us to her room closing the door.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"Listen Belle, I know you like me more than a friend but I'm still in love with Cap. Even when I thought she was dead  my love for her never died. Do you understand that?" I asked looking at her. Her face turned red with anger.

"So you're telling me this whole fucking time I didn't stand a chance? Even when she was dead?" She asked through gritted it. I won't lie I was scared at this point. The look in her eyes was unfamiliar, I didn't know this Belle.

Words couldn't escape my lips so I just nodded yes, afraid to say anything else. I jumped as I heard her fist punched the door.

"I tried to get her killed for nothing!?" She yelled at me.

"Wait, you tried to kill her. It was you?" I asked as I became teary eyed.

"Yeah I was the master mind behind it all. You see Joz from the Da Vinci's was my best friend from childhood so I knew everything about the Espinos. And when he told me about what was going to happen that night I told Efrain to pass through. Oh you know your old boss who's Jamie's step dad and also Cap's uncle? Yeah that Efrain." Her laughter now filled the room.

"Joz was your brother? But wasn't he Emilio Da Vinci son?" I questioned confused.

"Correction. Adopted son." She smiled.

"Why would you do that Belle? I thought we were friends and why would her uncle do that? It doesn't make sense." Tears now rolled down my face.

"Because he wants the cartel and I  wanted you all to myself and now you're telling me I still didn't stand a chance?" She laughed even harder but it was laughter laced with anger.

"I have to go." I said as I tried to get pass her but she threw me on the bed and when I tried to get up the back of her hand connected with me face causing me to fall back.

"You're not going anywhere until I kill Cap myself then me and you are going to figure this shit out." She stood over me with a smile on her face.

This bitch done lost her mind.

"You can go fuck yourself because there'll never be an us!" I yelled at her as I tried to get up once again but she pushed me back down.

There was a knock at the bedroom door so she opened it and left, then I heard it look from the outside. I ran towards it to try and open it but indeed she had locked it.

I grabbed my phone out my back pocket and dialed Kei's number because I know she'll hop on the jet and come get me. As she was about to answer, the phone was snatched out my hand and thrown on the floor as she stomped it causing it to smash into pieces. I stepped back looking at her in fair for my life.

"Please! Think about Ari please let me go see her." I pleaded with her.

"Oh she's fine she's still asleep. I checked." She replied non chalantly as she pulled her hand from behind her back showing me a knife.

"Belle what the hell are you doing. This isn't you, please put the knife down." I once again pleaded with her. I kept stepping back as she moved closer.

"All I wanted was for us to be together that's it but this Cap bitch keep getting in our way. The only way we can be together is if she goes or we go. Simple." She said convincing herself that it was a brilliant idea.

I had to think smart and fast.

"Okay listen, I like you alot and maybe you're right this can work. So how about we go back to New York and I talk to Cap letting her know that I want you and to leave us alone." I lied but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment for me to get away from her.

"That sounds good but Cap will never allow that. She hates me just as much as I hate her." She assured me which she was right.

Ughh think Asia think....

"Grandma Beth!!" I yelled loud enough so that she could hear me.

"Oh she a little locked up right now." She smirked moving closer again.

"Something is seriously wrong with you." I cried backing myself into a wall.

"Eh maybe a little." She shrugged and was so close to me now that I can smell alcohol on her breath. This definitely wasn't he Belle I knew it was like someone or something took over her and I was scared shitless.

"So you gonna kill me now?" I asked softly almost in a whisper.

She pressed the knife against my face then down my shirt cutting the buttons off revealing my lace bra then sliding it along my bare skin.

"Nope." She finally answered eyes fixated on my breast.

"Lay down." She demanded but I refused to move so she grabbed my hair and pushed me on the bed as she lay ontop of me.

"So you gonna rape me?" I asked crying harder than before. She had the knife know pressed against my throat.

"I just want to taste you. I've always wanted to taste you." She pulled my skirt up then pulled my panties down with the knife still attached to my throat.

"Make a move and I slit your throat." She said sternly while looking up at me before kissing my thighs. I didn't move a muscle because I believed that she would really kill me.