29.

"Asia's P.O.V *

We got back from California my hand was still shaking as I thought about Belle and what happened. I still can't believe I shot someone and now she's dead.

Cap tried to reassure me that everything will be okay. But the image still lingers in my head. I never knew someone could love someone so much that they're willing to kill the person they claim they love. It doesn't make sense. Belle showed me the beautiful side to her but was hiding a very dark side to her also. I guess you never really know a person until they show you who they really are.

I walked out Ari's room as I put her to bed. Hearing Jamie, Kei and Cap laughing on the living room like old times made me smile.

"Hey." I soflty said as they looked at me. Cap got up and stood infront me.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried as she rubbed my arms comforting me.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I assured her.

Kei and Jamie stood before coming to hug me.

"We bout to dip if you need us call okay." Kei spoke for them both. I nodded and hugged them again.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"Anytime." Jamie said before they left.

I looked over at Cap who was staring at me. I walked into the kitchen to get a bottled water.

"You want one?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

We stood in silence before she spoke.

"Asia I missed you so much. I am truly sorry for lying to you but please know it really was to keep you safe. I'll never hurt you intentionally. I love you so much baby." She said coming closer to me.

"You really hurt me Cap but I do understand why you did what you did. And I've never stopped loving you. Thank you for saving me yesterday." I said pulling her into me and kissing her soft lips that I longed for. She kissed me back deeply.

"I'll always be there when you need me. I promise." She kissed me again this time with more passion.

"I love you so much." I said to her kissing on her neck.

"I Iove you to baby." She replied as she picked me up and carried up up the stairs to my bedroom.

I ripped off her shirt and pulled down her jeans. I didn't want to wait another minute, I needed her body on mines and her to make me feel good again. And without hesitation she made love to me.

Her kisses plastered all over my body. First my lips then my neck, I watched as her tongue wrapped around my erect nipples, her fingers slide in and out my wet p*ssy making me moan loud arching my back. Oh how I missed her lips kissing on me. Her fingers touching me and fulling me..

"Mmm Cap fuck me pleaseee." I pleaded though moans feeling my p*ssy drip from her touch.

"Marry me?" she whispered in my ear as she kissed on my neck softly.

"Mmmm, what baby?" I asked.

She stopped fingering me and looked at me.

"I said marry me". She repeated staring into my eyes.

"Are you serious? Like don't play with me Cap." I looked at her seriously.

"I'm deadass woman. Now, will you marry me Anastasia McKenzie?" She asked again this time pulling out a huge diamond ring from her jeans pocket.

"Yes Cap. Yes I'll marry you. But under one condition." I said as she slipped the ring on my finger. Perfect fit.

"Sure anything." She said then pecked my lips.