26.

*Belle's P.O.V*

"You have have some explaining to do." I said as I drove off to my house waiting for the answer.

"What are you talking about?" His husky voice replied sounding confused.

"Cap is alive, I just came face to face with her." My voice laced with anger I wanted her dead more than anyone.

I heard him gasp then he grew silent for a minute which indicted that he had  no clue she was alive.

"Aren't you going to say anything Efrain?" I waited for his response in what seemed like forever.

"That can't be. I stood over her lifeless body eight months ago." He finally replied with a soft tone.

"Well she's very much alive and you told me you took care of her back then and she wouldn't be a problem anymore if I help you get Kei. Well bets off Asia ain't telling me shit about Kei's whereabouts. So you on your own!! I shouted into the phone as I hung up.

I met Efrain Espino last year, he had an affair with my Aunt, well the woman I called my Aunt and I promised him I won't tell Asia who of course was dating Caprice at the time if he gets rid of her. He agreed if I got information on Kei so that he can kill her and take over the cartel he's been longing for. No one knows Kei address but Cap, Jamie and Asia so once Cap was dead I agreed to get that information for him by moving closer to Asia but I aslo wanted to get to know her on a more personal level since I had my eyes on her since Juilliard.

I got out my car and walked into the house as I slammed the front door pissed off. Not only was I closer to getting Asia now Cap is in the way once again. I needed to take my anger out on something. So I opened my safe hidden behind a huge picture that hung on the wall and removed my gun from it. I then hopped back in my car and sped off to a deserted area. Lined up some glass bottles that was lying around, aimed my gun and shot them one by one not missing a beat.

Efrain thought me how to shoot and gave me a gun incase I'd need it. Good thing he did because if I came across Cap and Kei I'd definitely need good aim. Them fuckers are not a force to be reckon with. If I'm going up against them I have to be prepared.

After I was done I laid on the roof of my car and watch the stars drinking a bottle of hennessy that I grabbed when I left the house.

"I've come this far to let her slip away from me. Either I go or Cap goes but shit it ain't going to be me. Think Belle, think. How and when do I get rid of this fucker?." I asked myself out loud as I drank from the now half empty bottle.

My eyes got heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

—------------------------------------------------------------------

My hand lifted to my eyes shading them as they squinted from the morning sun.

"Oh shit what's the time!" I said as I hop off the roof of my car but held my head from spinning from the huge headache I had from drinking. I slowly grabbed my phone and looked at time that read 6:54 a.m.

"Shit I told Asia I'll pick her up at 7." I popped an aspirin into my mouth that I had in my car and sped onto the highway making my way to my house and picked up my suitcase that was already packed for my weekend stay at my grandma's in Cali. I had no time to shower so I changed my clothes then brushed my hair while heading out the front door on my way to Asia's.

I picked up my phone to call her when I'd seen three missed calls from her so I called her back.

"Yeah sorry I overslept but I'm on my way now." I said then hung up.

When I got to her apartment she stood on her doorstep with Ari on her hip and suitcase, baby bag and car seat at her side.

Damn she's so beautiful.

I quickly got out and helped her put her suitcase in the trunk then helped Ari in her car seat before I drove to the airport.

"Sooo how'd last night go?" I asked cutting the silence between us.

"It went fine." She vaguely replied looking out the window all sadden.

That fucking Cap just had to show her stupid face.

"You sure? We can talk about it I'm all ears." I glanced at her flashing my pearly whites.

"I'm fine Belle, please drop it." She replied not once looking at me. So we continue to ride in complete silence until we reached the airport. Maybe when she's ready she'll let me know what happened.

After an hour we arrived at JFK Airport,  got our stuff out the parked car and headed inside to board the plane. I rented a car for when we got to Cali because my grandma couldn't drive.

When we got to Cali I drove to grandma's and the whole plane and car ride Asia didn't say much to me. Whatever Cap told her made her distant.

I'ma kill her!

"Asia meet Grandma Beth, grandma this is Asia." I introduced them.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Grandma asked with a smile as she came in close for a hug from us both.

I tell grandma almost everything she's a good listener and doesn't judge. So yea she knows I'm gay.

"N..."

"Not yet." I cut Asia off and answered for her. She stared at me with frowned eyebrows and I returned her stare with a smile.

"And this little angel is her daughter Aria." I continued the introduction.

She pinched Ari cheek and smiled at her while Ari giggled and babbled.

Grandma showed us to separate bedrooms that we'll be sleeping in until Sunday. Yeah, she stayed in a three bedroom complex. My aunt moved out with her many kids about a  year ago, I guess she found a new man to stay with.

After I got situated in my room I walked over to Asia's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Her faint voice responsed from the other side.

I slowly opened it and entered watching her as she sat on the bed looking at Ari sleeping surrounded by pillows.

"You all settled in?" I asked softly not trying to wake Ari.

"What the hell was that?" She whispered back angrily. Then got up grabbed my hand, closed the door behind her and led us to my room closing the door.