24.

*Belle P.O.V*

I just got off the phone with Asia and I'm ecstatic that she has decided to come with me to Cali for the weekend. I've always had my eyes on her since the first day I saw her. I wanted her and would do anything for her. She's such an amazing person and deserved better than that piece of shit Caprice, so of course you know I was happy to hear she was dead. Now I can shoot my shot and treat her like the queen she is.

"Hello?" I answered my phone as I look for something to wear because I had just gotten out the shower.

"No not yet but I will soon just give me a little more time. Yea..ok..whatever." I hung up and threw my phone on the bed before heading downstairs. I poured myself some wine as I gathered my thoughts looking out the window.

So as you all know I'm Isabelle Bailey and was born in Calfornia but moved to New York to attend Julliard which I now teach dance at which I took over from my aunt. Y'all probably wondering why I would want to be with someone like Asia who accociates herself with dangerous people. Well, I don't care about all that with the pass life I had, nothing scares me anymore especially not Kei or her deceased girlfriend. Yeah I stayed away when she was alive out of respect for Asia but now that she's gone I'm definitely going after what I've always wanted.

I'm not the average white girl who's parents are rich and inherits their millions. I had an abusive father who beat me and my mother almost everyday until I couldn't take it anymore and ran away at the age of fourteen. I learned how to survive on the streets, ate from trash cans, slept on cardboard and some nights I stayed at a shelter once they had room. I saw things that an average teenager wouldn't bare to stomach. Dead bodies, gun shots, screams and loud cries became a norm. I once stabbed a homeless boy to death because he tried to rape me and he definitely wasn't the last blood I had on my hands.

It wasn't easy living on the streets but I did what I had to to survive. Until one day when I was eighteen, I came across  this woman who taught dance at Julliard. I told her I had been dancing since the age of four. She helped me applied and told me to use her address incase they mailed me and she'll help me pay for it, the flight to New York and everything but I'll have to get a job to pay her back which I agreed. That woman I later on called aunt out of respect for her. She particularly saved me.

Now two years later I'm well on my feet with a good paying job, my own apartment, own car and was able to pay that wonderful woman back in full. Now my grandmother in Cali is sick and I'm flying out to go see her. Yeah I could've stayed with nana but her house was already filled with my mother's sister and her family. There was no more room for me.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from Asia fifteen minutes ago.

My Queen 👑
11:22 p.m.

Hey, sorry to bother you but I can't sleep, can you come over? 😞

Me
11:37 p.m.

No bother at all, I'm on my way 🙂

I slipped on a black joggers with my addidas slides before heading downstairs as I grabbed my sweater and car keys heading towards my car. I decided to grab a pizza and ice cream before I pulled up to her house. I rang the door bell and waited a few seconds for her to open it. Her eyes were red and puffy, I could tell she had been crying for hours. Even with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks she was gorgeous.

"Asia, what's wrong?" I asked as she stepped aside for me to enter.

"Where's Ari?" My eyes searched the room for her angelic face.

"She's asleep." She sniffed as she closed the door behind us.

"So are you going to tell me why you've been crying?" I sat the pizza and tub of cookies n cream ice cream on the kitchen counter. My eyes stayed glue to her but hers was fixated at the floor. I slowly walked towards her, pressed my index finger under her chin and lifted her face so that she'll look at me.