17.

"You think I'm stupid don't you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"So you gonna kill me now? I thought I meant something to you Kei." Her tear filled eyes staring at me.

"See, I did until you played me. I don't like to be played with and to top it off you told Asia I'm keeping something from her so your intent was for her to find out about Cap. Are you dumb? Cap will murder you."

"I didn't play you, I said it was nothing that nigga kissed me. I'm sorry bout what I told Asia, I don't know why I did that."

"It was nothing huh? Just a kiss huh. Hmmm okay. Malcolm!" I called out behind me and smirked when I saw how shock she was and dapped him when he walked in the room.

"Y-, y'all kn- know each other?" She stuttered.

"Oh yeah. We go wayyy back. See Cap told me to watch you close, something about you she don't like. Cap my bro so I listened and got my homie here Malcolm to see what's up but I didn't expect for you to fuck him." I became heated.

"We didn't fuck." She tried to convince me.

"Lie to me again." I threatened.

"It was an accident. I'm sorry." She cried even harder after I shot her in the left leg.

"Oops. That was an accident. " I smiled at her as she tried to put pressure on the wound.

"Malcolm. How many times y'all fucked?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Definitely more than once." He laughed looking at her.

"You really think I'm stupid huh? You got me out here looking like a damn fool." I got up from the chair and walk towards her.

"Kei baby, no please don't hurt me!" She pleaded. I put my finger to my lips gesturing her to hush.

"I want to give you a lil present so you'll always remember me and know that I'm not to be fucked with. Pin her down." I said to Malcolm as I  handed him my gun and retrieved my pocket knife. I stood behind her, lifting her face positioning one hand under her chin and one over her mouth but quickly removed it after she bit me. I laughed and held her face still once again. The knife slowly glided from the corner of her lips to her left ear. Blood dripping all over the sheets , I took the knife and wiped it on her stomach before putting it in my pocket.

"Now every time you look at yourself you'll never forget me." I pecked her lips and smiled, her bloody saliva  landed on my face.

"Fuck you!!" She spat.

My hand grip onto her hair as I pulled her off the bed onto the floor, she screamed and kicked for me to let her go, I finally did when we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Here. I need you to get the fuck out of NY. I'm not going to kill you well not today but if I see you in my state I will. That should get you a plane ticket." I handed her a stack as I  pushed her out her own house in the pouring rain with nothing on but her underwear.

"Where am I suppose to go?" She cried trying to balance her weight on her other leg.

"I don't give a fuck, just not anywhere in New York. You ain't my problem , go be a hoe else where." I slammed the door in her face then walked to the kitchen to see what she had in the fridge.

"You want a beer homie? " I asked.

"Yeah sure."

I threw him one and we chilled on the couch while watching an old basketball game.

"Where you think she'll go?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't know but I sure hope I don't ever see or hear from her again." I stated, my eyes still glued to the TV.

"You didn't have to fuck up her face like that though. That was pretty harsh because she was a beautiful girl."

I looked at him with no emotion as I raised my left eyebrow.

"What?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Nothing mane." He said then continued watching the game.

"I did it because I don't like to be played with or taken for a fool. I actually liked this bitch, was going to make us official but no she had to fuck you and prove me wrong. I feel like such a fool everyone saw through her but me. The one girl I was interested in fucked me over. I needed her to feel the pain I felt, I think I even loved her. Now because of her the next female I grow interest in is pretty much going to have a hard time. My trust level on zero with these bitches. Fuck em." I expressed.

"I feel you manee. Bitches ain't shit, it's M.O.B my nigga." He laughed and dapped me up.

"And that's what it always gon be."

We knocked bottles in agreement and continued watching the game in comfortable silence.

*Asia's P.O.V*

I had just put Ari down after feeding her when I heard loud banging at my front door.

"Who is it!" I yelled from a distance as  I approached the door, looking through the peephole. What I saw scared me.

"Oh my god Mali, what happened to you?" I stared at the half naked distraughted female in front of me, soaked and bloody with a gun shot wound to the leg and I face slit from mouth to ear. I pulled her inside quickly and shut the door then ran into the bathroom.

"Who did this?" I asked coming back into the room as I threw a towel over her trembling body then sat her down opening my first aid kit.

"You should know. You the one that snitched on me." She gave me a death stare, her eyes piercing through mine. I stood and step back a few.

"Kei did this to you?" Yeah I told but I didn't mean for her to hurt the girl like this.

"Now because of you my face is fucked and I have to leave New York. You fucking bitch!" She got up and lounged towards me making me fall to the floor. Her hands grip my throat as she began to choke me. I was gasping for air  while trying to pull her off. Just when I thought I was about to die she fell to the floor alongside me, blood pouring from under her. Amanda  stood over Mali's lifeless body with a bloody knife in her shaky hand.

"Amanda give me the knife. It's okay." I assured her as I got up slowly walking towards her.

"Don't! You let her kill him! What kind of people you fuck with Asia? I watched as she shot him twice! I loved him! What kind of sister are you?!" She cried still pointing the knife at me.

"I had to  Amanda. He was toxic for you, I didn't want to hear you were dead or in jail. You're the only family I have left. Dad and mom already disowned me. You're all I have Amanda, I love you."

She dropped the knife and fell to her knees bursting out in tears. My arms wrapped around her body as she cried on my shoulders.

"Come on. Let's get some rest." I helped her get into bed and waited till she fell asleep before I called Kei to clean up the mess on my living room floor.

Boy what a night, thank God no harm came to Aria.