Caught

Elsa walked up to the guard at the entrance of the bar. She fidgeted nervously with her ID and looked at him. He smiled at her and stuck out his hand for her ID. She gave it to him and looked back at her friend Rapunzel who gave her a small thumbs up. Her breath hitches when she saw the man frown a bit. She knew this wasn't a good idea.

"I'm going to jail!" She screamed in her head.

Flashback

"Ok, all you have to do is this." Rapunzle said and changed the 6 to an 8 on her ID." Elsa's hands shook and she took a sharpie from the table. This was so stupid. Why did she agree to this?

"Better do it now or else it won't dry before we go and it will rub right off. " Elsa nodded and watched as her friend left the house. As she was about to start writing, her phone buzzed and she picked it up.

"What is it, Anna?"

Many hours later

"Elsa hurry up we have to go! Don't forget your ID!"

"Shit! Punze I got distracted earlier and didn't change the date!" Now she was freaking out. She would get caught, and the cops would be called, and she would get thrown in jail, and her whole future would disappear!

"Its fine calm down. Just do it now and blow on it while we drive. You'll be fine! now come on! You have a dare to complete!"

End Flashback

Jack rubbed his thumb over the ID and his finger was now black with the ink from a sharpie. He raised an eyebrow at the pretty platinum blonde.

"You're not 21," he said in a deep voice. He startled when she ran away down the sidewalk with her arms flying all over the place.

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL!!!!" She screamed as she ran. Jack couldn't help but laugh and he tried not to fall over as his legs were getting weak from laughter. Once he recovered, he turned to the long-haired blonde whom he was assuming was her friend. He took out a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote something down quickly.

"Give this back to her. I'm not gonna call the cops she'll be 21 in a week," he said with a grin and handed the ID and paper to Rapunzel. She thanked him and ran after her friend. Once she found her, she handed her back the ID and paper. Elsa opened the paper and blushed an insanely deep shade of red.

"803-553-8564. Call me some time, hope to see you in a week. "

"I hate you for making me do this stupid dare," Elsa mumbled and glared at her friend.

"Hey, I didn't make you do anything, you agreed to it. But from the looks of it, because of me you just got yourself a hot guys number. You're welcome!" Elsa shook her head and walked back to her car with Rapunzel.

Jack was still smiling at what had happened and couldn't stop thinking about that girl. Elsa is what her ID had said, and she would be 21 in only 5 days. He hoped to see her again.