Library

Elsa was at the library looking for a particular book. She was standing in the Non-fiction section and had a book in hand. As she read the first few pages, she heard a boy's voice. With a quick side glance, she saw a young man with white hair, around her age, sitting on the window seat reading a book to a small girl with brown hair. 

She smiled and continued to read the book. A few minutes passed by and the sound of the white-haired boy's voice ceased. Elsa decided to ignore it, as it was none of her business but blushed at the little girl's comment.

"She's pretty." She heard the small girl say. "Jack, don't you think she's pretty?" She said and Elsa buried her face deeper in the book.

"Uh..." Jack said and turned bright red.

"Look at her leggings! What are those? Jack, go ask what's on her leggings!" There was a moment of silence before the little girl sighed. "Fine, I'll do it." There was a small gasp.

"Emma! Get back here!" Jack whisper-yelled at his younger sister. Emma ignored him and walked up to Elsa.

"Hi! My name is Emma." She said and poked Elsa's leg, making her look down. Elsa smiled and closed her book.

"Hello." She said in a sweet voice. "I'm Elsa."

"I like your leggings, Elsa. Whats on them?" the small girl asked. Elsa bent down to Emma's level before speaking.

"Thank you. They are hummingbird's." She said and Emma smiled brightly.

"There hummingbird's Jack! Aren't they pretty? Tell her they're pretty!" The brown haired girl demanded of her brother. Jack was trying desperately to hide his red face AND neck, but was failing miserably.

"Uh y-yeah. umm. They're pretty." He said and glanced quickly at Elsa before hiding his face again. Elsa smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Thank you, Jack." She said and chuckled as she saw him get even redder. Elsa stood back up and put away the book.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Emma, Jack," she said before walking away. Emma walked back to her brother who closed the book they had been reading.

"I am never taking you anywhere ever again!" He grumbled to his sister who just giggled.

"Well, go after her!" Emma pulled her brother up from his sitting position and ran off in the direction Elsa had walked off in.

"Yup, never taking you in public again," Jack mumbled to himself and reluctantly ran after his sister.