Best Pickup Line

Elsa stood by the video games at Target, not really looking for anything in particular. Her eyes scanned the different systems and new games that had just been released, seeing if anything caught her eye. She jumped a little when someone cleared their throat next to her. She turned to see a tall, rather attractive man, with white hair and blue eyes looking down at her.

"Yes?" she questioned and raised a brow. He rubbed the back of his next and looked slightly embarrassed.

"I-I was wondering if you could do something for me." With a small nod of her head, the man continued. "This is kinda awkward but, I just saw my ex-girlfriend walk in with her new boyfriend, and I was wondering if you could hold my hand and walk around with me?" Elsa stood there, a little shocked, for a moment. She felt a little bad for the guy, as she knew it was hard seeing your former gf/bf with someone new.She wasn't sure how this would turn out, but she smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure, I'm Elsa Winters." She extended her hand and the man gratefully accepted it.

"Jack Frost. Thank you, it means a lot," he said with a small, shy smile. Elsa slipped her hand into Jack's and intertwined their fingers. Jack flushed a bit but didn't say anything.

"No problem. So, what do you have to get?" she asked, turning her eyes back to the games.

"Nothing really, I already got most of the stuff I needed so I decided to look at the games. Anything you're looking for?" he asked and smiled at her focused stare on the games.

"Just browsing. Seeing whats new," she said. A little bit later, the two were walking around, hand in hand, around Target. They stopped every now and then to look at things, and as they walked, they talked. Jack, was a rather popular author, and spent most of his time either writing or reading books, Elsa learned. And Elsa, was a slightly famous artist and musicians, always sketching and writing songs. The more they talked, the more they got to know and like each other.

It wasn't until they had been walking for nearly 45 minutes that Elsa noticed something. There was absolutely no young woman walking around with a guy. No couple in sight at all. Elsa blinked a few times and stopped walking, causing Jack to jerk back a little as he was still holding her hand.

"Everything alright Els?" he asked and stood in front of her.

"Oh my god." She said, looking up at. She wasn't sure if she should be upset or impressed.

"What?" He asked, a little nervous.

"That was the BEST pickup line, I have ever heard." She said. Jack grinned when she said this, knowing she had caught on to his little joke.

"Well, I have been working on it for a while. I figured I would give it a shot when I saw a beautiful young woman standing just a few feet away." Elsa stared into his eyes and blushed slightly. Not mad, she was definitely not mad.

"So, was this just a test?" she asked. Jack shook his head.

"Well, it was, but at the same time, I don't want to use it anymore." She raised an eyebrow, now she was a little confused. Jack smiled at her. " I don't wanna have to use it anymore. I used it on you, and I like you. It turned out well." still a little confused, Elsa just stared at him. Jack chuckled a little.

"Will you go on a date with me Elsa?" He finally said it straight. A smile slowly crept onto her face and she nodded.

"Yeah, sure." Elsa laughed lightly.

"Hey, I lost my number, can I have yours?" Jack said. Elsa started laughing really hard.

"Oh my god, no more pickup lines." She said and Jack just laughed at her.

"Alright, but at least let me walk you to your car. My mother always told me to follow my dreams."

"S-stop! I can't breathe!" Elsa wheezed and fell against Jack for support. This has to be, the best thing he had ever done.

A/N

He got more game in this one ;) hope you liked this chapter, I had fun writing it.

~Cass