Bad Pickup Lines

"Just go up to her, and giver her your best pickup line. They cant be that bad." Hiccup told Jack and pushed him towards Elsa. He glared at his friend but walked up to the girl and ran a hand through his messy white hair.

"I-uh, Elsa?" He said awkwardly. 'Way to go dude' he thought to himself. Elsa turned away from her friends and smiled.

"Hey Jack, whats up?" She asked. Jack stared for a moment before he saw Hiccup standing behind Elsa and making hand gestures to get him to keep going.

"I..." he cleared his throat.

"Roses are red

Violets are blue

Guess what, my bed

Has room for two"

Elsa's eyes widened and Hiccup facepalmed, shaking his head slowly. Jack tried to recover quickly and moved on to his next pickup line.

"Twinkle twinkle little star

We can do it in a car"

Hiccup looked up quickly and started making big hand gestures, making an 'X' in the air over and over. Elsa covered her mouth with a pale hand, eyes still wide. Jack, desperately trying not to die of embarrassment, moved on to his next and last line.

"Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily, merrily merrily merrily,

I can make you scream"

At this, Jack saw Hiccup fall to the ground, Elsa's friends burst out laughing, and Elsa just kept staring at him with her hand still over her mouth. He cleared his throat and turned away, only to be pulled back and turned around again. He stared into Elsa's eyes before letting out a muffled scream when she pulled his lips to hers. When they pulled away, Elsa was smiling at him.

"That was horrible. And so fucking funny. But, you have to at least take me out to dinner first." She said and pat his cheek twice lightly before walking away. Her friends walked after her with tears in their eyes and Jack walked up to Hiccup. He leaned over the brunet and tilted his head slightly.

"You ok Hic?" he asked.

"Next time, we go over your pickup lines BEFORE you use them." Jack shrugged, though his face was still tinted a light shade of red. 

A/N

This is a shot one but I like it. I just wrote another one that I'll be putting up in a little bit. Lest just say, Jack is way better at pickup lines in the next one. 

~Cass