Steal The Bra

"I have to do what?!" Jack yelled out in horror as his friends grinned at him, laughing evilly and high-fiving each other.

"You have to go steal one of Elsa Winters bra's," Flynn said again. Jack ran a hand through his messy white hair and shook his head.

"There's no way I'm doing that. THE Elsa Winters?" He asked, just for clarification, even though there wasn't any other Elsa Winters in the world. That he knew or cared about anyway. The boys nodded.

"You have to do. No backing out. And you have to do it right now so let's go!" Hiccup, Flynn, and Kristoff stood up, looking down at Jack. He crossed his arms and turned away, refusing to get up. The boys shrugged and stepped back as Kristoff stepped forward. The large boy yanked Jack up and then there him over his shoulder.

"Alright, let's get going," Kristoff said with a smirk. Jack hit the boys back and kicked his legs, trying desperately to escape his fate. Soon enough, he knew he wasn't going to get out of this, so he stopped flailing around and got into the car without a fuss.

Once they were at Elsa's house, Jack got out and ran up to the gate. He looked back at his friends who smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Jack climbed up the gate and jumped down on the other side, ignoring the slight sting he felt in his ankles. Jack walked around the house going right to Elsa's bedroom window. He had been over before, they were friends but they didn't hang out as much anymore. Elsa became super popular and was busy with other things. Jack hadn't really mined, he became quite popular as well and hung out with the boys most of the time.

Her room was on the second floor, but a tree was right next to her window so he climbed up that, hoping the window would be unlocked. Once he got to about the middle of the tree, he stopped and leaned forward slightly, grabbing the window and lifting it up.

"Thank god it unlocked." He whispered and climbed into the room. He looked around the clean room, she has changed it since the last time he was here. The walls were icy blue with snowflakes painted on them, she had posters of Panic at the Disco and Fall out boy on her walls as well. He snapped out of his daze and went to her dresser.

"Not this one. Not this one. Not this one. Ha!" He yelled out but in a hushed tone. He looked at the bra's and panties in front of him and blushed an insanely deep shade of red. He grabbed a light blue lacy bra and stuffed into his coat pocket. Quickly, he closed the drawer and went for the window when the door suddenly opened. He was closer to her bathroom then the window so he dove into it and closed the door silently.

"Yeah yeah I know." Elsa's voice said, she must be on the phone. "I'll see you at noon then? Oh please, he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you, that is until he has to fight off the other guys staring at you." She laughed and Jack heard the sound of her bed squeaking as she sat on it. "Yup! Ok bye!" Elsa groaned and flopped down on the bed.

"I need a long bubble bath." She said and got up.

'Shit!" Jack thought and tried to find a place to hide, but couldn't. Despite the bathroom being so large, there was no place to hide! He braced himself for the rath of Elsa when she opened the door.

"Oh hey, Jack." She said and walked past him, bending over to turn on the water in her bathtub. That went better then he thought it would.

"Wait, Jack!" Elsa screamed and turned around. Aaaaand there it is. Jack laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh hey, Els! I didn't know you were here!" he said awkwardly. Elsa raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"In my house? In my bedroom? In my bathroom?!" she said and tapped her foot on the floor. Shit shit shit shit shit.

"Ok, I can explain. So, the guys dared me to steal one of your bras and I climbed up in the tree and through your window and was about to leave when you came in so I hid in hear," he said quickly. Elsa's eyes widened.

"You have my bra!" She said and stopped up to him, hold out her hand. Jack took the lacey bra from his big pockets and gave it to her.

"I put it in my pocket so I wouldn't have to look at it or touch it! That has to count for something right?" She smirked slightly and turned around, turning off the water and then pushing Jack out of the bathroom. She handed him back her bra and then yanked on his sweatshirt. She kissed him and he just stood there like a fucking statue. Elsa giggled softly before turning him around and pushing him to the window.

"You should stop by sometime Jack. But, use the front door next time." She laughed lightly and he climbed out the window. He waved goodbye when he got to the bottom and ran back to the gate. He climbed over it and triangle down on the other side.

"Well?" Hiccup asked. Jack held up the bra proudly and the boys cheered. "Awesome. Next dare, go back and kiss her!" The boys laughed at their joke but Jack turned red and they noticed.

"Jack...? You were in there for a while... why are you blushing?" Flynn asked, arching an eyebrow and grinning slightly.

"N-no reason. H-her room is just a mess and I had a hard time finding a bra." Jack said nervously.

'That doesn't explain why you're all red."

"Its cold out! Let's just go." Jack said and walked back to the car. This is not what he imagined would happen tonight. He wasn't complaining, that much, but still, so not what he had planned.

A/N

Yeah, this one is crappy. Oh well, hope you liked it anyway. 

~Cass