Didn't Think You'd Say Yes

"You have to do it! And if he says no, which he will, then you have to stay home instead of going to the dance." Elsa narrowed her eyes at Rapunzel and Toothina. Bitches.

"Fine, but if he says yes, then I get to pick your dates and dresses." Their eyes widened a bit but the confident smirk they always wore soon returned.

"Fine, it's not like he'll even consider YOU," Toothina said and placed her hands on her hips sassily. Elsa rolled her eyes and walked away in the direction of Jack Frost. He was sitting on a bench, watching the football players practice. Elsa could see the pain in his eyes as he looked. Jack had broken his arm during their last game, now he couldn't play. It was tearing him down/ Elsa sat down next to him and looked out onto the field. Neither of them said a thing for a few moments. Finally, Elsa took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Jack?" she said and turned to face him. He blinked a few times and glanced over at the pretty girl next to him. He smiled sadly.

"Uh, yeah?" He asked. She smiled at him and tilted her head slightly, looking at his arm.

"How is it?" She asked and made a small gesture to the broken limb. Jack shifted a bit in his seat before replying.

"It's healing, but not fast enough," he said in a dark voice. His eyes were focused on the field again. He shook his head and broke his daze. "So uh, who are you?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh sorry. I'm Elsa Winters." She stuck out her hand and he took it with his good hand.

"Jack Frost, but I guess you know that already," he said. Elsa knew he wasn't trying to be cocky or anything. For such a popular, sexy, quarterback of the football team, he was actually a decent guy. At least, that's what Elsa had gathered about him.

"So what can I do for you Elsa?" he asked, shifting so that his left leg was up on the bench, his arm draped over it.

"Oh right!" Elsa laughed a bit at her forgetfulness and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "This might be a little awkward but... I uh, you know Rapunzle and Toothina." he nodded and a small grin spread across his face. "Well, they... ya see... They umm.." Elsa was getting more and more red as she continued to stumble over words.

"Let me guess, they dared you to ask me out?" he said and she quickly nodded. He shook his head at the girls. His life was the biggest cliche ever. Sweet girl gets dared to ask out quarterback by two bitch cheerleaders. He groaned. "What happens if I say no?" he asked. Elsa bit her lip and it kinda turned Jack on.

"They will make sure I can't get into the dance." She said and looked into his eyes. He's even sexier up close...

"And if I say yes?" Elsa smirks.

"I get to pick out their dresses and dates. I was thinking a straight very long black dress for Punze. And then for Tooth, a red big poofy ball gown. As for their dates, one of the Stabbington brothers for Punze, and Pitch for Tooth. " She said proudly. Jack laughed at this.

"That I HAVE to see." Elsa looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He smiled and placed a hand on her leg. "You got a date to the dance Miss Winters." he smiled sweetly at her. Elsa tried her best not to blush, but despite her desperate attempts, a small pink color spread across her pale face. Nothing super notice from a distance, but Jack noticed it and smirked.

"T-thank you, Jack." She said and smiled sweetly.

"No problem. You seem like a really nice and fun person anyway. Need my number?" Elsa stared blankly at him for a moment as his comment sunk in. She then scrambled for her phone.

"Y-yeah. Here. Oh, wait! Sorry, I'll type it in." Jack chuckled lightly and told her his number. She thanked him again before leaving. Elsa walked back to the girls who were standing with crossed arms.

"What took so long? Were you begging him?" rapunzle laughed and Tooth joined in. Elsa rolled her eyes and took out her phone, showing them his number.

"Sorry girls, but I just got myself a date, and I'll tell you who your dates are later. Also, Punze, you need to wear a long black dress, and Tooth, you need a poofy red ball gown. I have pictures of you two sleeping in class drooling all over yourselves, just in case you decide to not hold up your end of the deal." Elsa smirked at the wide eyes and dropped jaws. She waved and walked off back into the school. As she walked, she glanced over at Jack who was watching her. She blushed and gave a small wave. He waved back and smiled.

Tooth and Punze were definitely bitches, but maybe this dare... will turn out for the better.