Ice Cream Education

it was the end of the school year, meaning it was hot, and Elsa hated it. She was tired and overheating, and she wanted to be done with school so she could go home and lay under a million fans. Unfortunately, school just started. With a groan, she sat down at the back of the classroom, waiting for her history teacher to walk in and tell them to do whatever they wanted. It was the end of school after all. Her sort of friend Jack took his seat next to her and gave a small tired smile. She smiled back and laid her head down on the desk.

She remembered something that she had mindlessly done this morning and gasped, causing Jack to jump back in surprise. She grinned at him and grabbed her backpack from the floor. Jack eyed her curiously but started laughing when she pulled something from her bag. Elsa threw her bag back to the ground and grinned proudly. She grabbed the plastic spoon she packed and opened up the lid of the mint chocolate chip ice cream. She started eating it, and slowly, everyone in the classroom started to notice. Including the teacher who just walked in. Elsa hugged the ice cream close to her as everyone got closer and closer to her, she felt surrounded.

Jack stood up and kneeled down next to her. She looked at him with a glare. Holding up his hands in defense, he smiled at her.

"Want to get out of here and save your ice cream from the mob of overheating teenagers?" he asks. Elsa smiles widely and nods. She closed the ice cream, grabs her bag, and then gets dragged out the door by Jack who had taken her hand. Together, they ran to an open field and sat down. Elsa opened up the ice cream again and started eating. After a moment, she handed the spoon to and he raised a brow.

'You saved me, here is your reward." She said simply, before adding, "If you don't want it I'll just take it ba-"

"No, I want it." Jack cut her off and smiled. She rolled her eyes and Jack started eating. 10 minutes later, they had passed the ice cream back and forth and it was halfway gone. Jack hummed and Elsa looked at him.

"As much as I love ice cream. I want a different reward." He said and smirked at Elsa.

"And what would that be?" She asks, noticing that he set down the ice cream. Jack grinned widely and pressed his lips to Elsa's. She gasped in surprise and didn't push him away. After a moment, he pulled away just enough to look at her eyes.

"Was that ok?" he asks and she smiled, nodding before pulling his lips back to hers. The two of them made out in an empty field on school grounds. Ignoring classes, ignoring the ice cream, and ignoring the heat.

A/N
And just a short fun little thing I wanted to write.