Teacher's Ship Too

"I like Rapunzel and Flynn. They seem like they would make a cute couple, don't ya think?" North asked his coworker, Toothina. She shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her tea.

"I can see that. What about Hiccup and Merida?" She asked. North thought for a moment.

"I never thought that Hiccup would be with anyone but Astrid, but if they ever break up...I can definitely see Hic and Merida becoming a thing." North walked into Tooth's classroom with her and sat on a desk.

"I think my favorite students to pair up together is Jack and Elsa." Tooth said with a sly grin. North laughed and almost spilled his coffee.

"how have I never seen that?!" he asked and laughed again. "I have a project planned, I kinda want to pair them up to see how it goes." The big man tapped his chin for a moment.

"I've always wanted to, but they aren't in my class at the same time." Tooth said with a sad look. North grinned.

"Well, I have a plan." He said and an evil looked covered his face.

~ ~ ~

"I will announce your partners, and then the topic you will be writing on," North said and took out a sheet of paper from a folder on his desk.

Ella and Chris. Fear

Jasmine and Alladin. Trust

North continued down the line until he reached the names he really wanted to call out.

Jack and Elsa. Love.

He looked up at the class and his eyes settled on Elsa first. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks red. He then looked over at Jack who was smirking but still had a just a tinge of red dashed across his face. North grinned. Best. Plan. Ever.

~ ~ ~

Elsa was looking around Jack's room and sat down on his bed. A few pictures were on his walls, him with a little girl with brown hair, Him in a cheesy Christmas sweater next to a nicely decorated tree. His walls were light blue and his sheets were dark blue.

"Elsa?" She snapped out of her days and looked in front of her to meet his amazing blue eyes. She clears her throat and brushed a piece of hair from her face.

"Sorry. Uh, ready to start?" She asked. Jack nodded and sat down next to her with a laptop. "So, we have to write a five-page essay on what love is, and we have a month o do it," Elsa said awkwardly. Jack simply nodded and looked at the rubric pulled up on the screen.

"I don't know about you, but I have no idea where to start with this." he chuckled a bit and looked over at Elsa. She smiled at him and then focused on the screen.

"Well, how did you feel with your first love? We should start with that I guess." Elsa said, eyes still trained on the rubric. Jack scratches the back of his neck.

"I uh... I've never been in love, actually." Jack says awkwardly. Elsa looks up in surprise.

"You mean you've never loved any of your girlfriends before?" Elsa asked, genuinely curious. Jack looked away for a moment.

"Well, considering I've never had one...no." He said and looked up at the ceiling. Elsa's mouth dropped open.

"You mean...YOU have never had a girlfriend?" Elsa said, finally gaining control of her facial features. Jack grinned and looked at her, his embarrassment fading.

"Is there something about me that makes you so surprised about this fact?" he asked and cocked an eyebrow. Elsa flushed and turned away.

"N-no. It's just... I mean we're in college, I guess I just thought you would've had at least one or something." She said and played with her fingers.

"And exactly how many relationships have YOU been in?" Jack asked. Elsa said something very quietly, so quietly that she could barely hear herself.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Jack asked and leaned in closer, teasing her.

"N-none." She whispered. Jack leaned closer and Elsa looked down.

"Didn't catch that."

"None ok!" Elsa finally says and Jack laughs. He winces a bit when she hits his chest but still smirks.

"We should get started on this paper," Elsa says and takes the laptop from Jack. He closes the screen and Elsa look up at him with a glare.

"We have a month, why don't we get to know each other a bit first?" He suggested. Elsa frowned while she thought for a moment. She liked to get things done quickly and efficiently, Jack was obviously the opposite.

"Fine. What do you wanna talk about?" She asked. Jack grinned widely and set the laptop on his bedside table.

"Who said anything about talking?"

~ ~ ~

Jack and Elsa walked into Mr. North's class and took their seats. Elsa was sitting in the front, and Jack was in the back. The professor walked in a couple minutes later and sat down at his desk.

"Alright, everyone. I'm going to have partners come at and tell me what they've accomplished so far. The rest of you, work with your partners on the project. Jack and Elsa, you first." North said and tried to conceal his smile. The two walked up to his desk and stood awkwardly.

"So you two, what have you accomplished? Its ok if you haven't gotten much done, as this was just assigned yesterday." He reassured them. Elsa inhaled deeply and let the air out in one long shaky breath.

"Well, we haven't actually started yet, we took yesterday to... Get to know each other better," Jack said and stuck his hands in his pockets. Elsa was looking down at her feet to try and hide her crimson face.

"Alright." North grinned. "What did you learn?" Elsa looked up quickly and glanced at Jack who now looked just a tad bit nervous himself now.

"W-well, Els is an umm... A very nice person and uh- she's a good ki-" Elsa elbowed him in the gut.

"Kit-kat eater. I love kit kat's so much! Jack is good at being annoying and he's a total doofus. Can we go sit now?" Elsa said quickly. North concealed his laughter, knowing that his plan was working. He couldn't wait to tell Tooth about this. He nodded his head and shooed the pair away to work on the project. Elsa smacked Jack's arm as they walked to the back to work.

"That was your fault!" She whispers and Jack smirked.

"How was it my fault? It's not like I forced you to make out with me." Jack said and earned himself yet another smack on the arm.

"Why don't you tell the whole class?!" Elsa said, glaring at him.

"Sure. I-" He started to yell out but Elsa quickly covered his mouth. A few people turned to look at them and Elsa smiled sweetly at them. Jack licked her hand and she yelped, yanking her hand away.

"Eww! Jackson!" She yelled, now everyone was looking at them. Including North, who was smiling like a maniac. "Eh... Sorry." She said and sat down next to Jack.

"Let's get to work, shall we?" Jack said. Elsa rolled her eyes but nodded.

This was going to be a long month.