Meeting Jack Frost

Dear Jack Frost,

Hi! My name is Elsa, and I am 6 years old. My mommy just read me a story about you and guess what? We have the same powers! But I cannot fly. What is it like to fly? Can you teach me? I would love if you could come visit me. I can show you all my tricks! My little sister loves it when I do tricks. And then you could show me your tricks! Please come visit me. I live in Arendelle up in the castle. I can't wait to see you! In the story my mommy read me, you live in the North Pole with Santa! Tell him hi for me, and that I've been very good! Come soon!

Senc

Sincar

Love,

Princess Elsa

~ ~ ~

Elsa folded up her letter and ran over to her window excitedly. She pushed the window open and looked at her letter.

"I can't wait to see you, Jack Frost!" With a wave of her hand, the letter became a snowflake and got lifted by the wind from her hand. Elsa watched as the snowflake flew away in the breeze, and soon blended in with the snowflakes falling down from the sky. Elsa closed her window back up and crawled into her bed, hopeful to see Jack Frost the next day.

~ ~ ~

"Phil! Bring me, Jack Frost. You've seen him around right?" The yeti nodded and North shooed him away. "Good, tell him he has a letter." Phil went back to his post outside the North Pole and stood there silently. A sudden strong burst of breeze had the Yeti knowing Jack Frost was flying by to pull a prank...Again. The Yeti was tired of being covered in giant piles of snow and tossed around in the air by the wind. Phil held out his hand and hoped Jack wasn't paying attention to where he was flying. A sudden scream had the yeti smiling and he the winter spirit in front of his face.

"Phil! I wasn't going to do anything this time! Put me down!" Jack complained and wiggled in Phil's hand, trying to escape his grasp. Phil trudged back inside and threw Jack into North's office, closing the door behind him. Jack stood and fixed his hoodie before turning to face North. "Uh? Why am I here?" he asked and leaned on his staff.

"A Jack Frost! How nice to see you." North said in his thick Russian accent. "You, dear friend, have another believer." He said with a smile. Jack backed up a little.

"What? How do you know?" He asked, trying to contain his excitement. After everything with Pitch, more and more kids were starting to believe in Jack, big thanks to Jamie there. But he still got all giddy when someone else joined the believer group for Jack.

"I feel it.In my belly!" North said with a laugh as he placed his hands on his stomach. Jack frowned a little, was this a joke? North should know not joke about these things with Frost. North's laughter died down and he walked to the boy. "I'm joking! You got letter here take it." He said and tossed the letter to Jack. His face brightened again and he opened the letter. "Read Aloud. I'm nosy." North said, causing Jack to roll his eyes.

Dear Jack Frost,

Hi! My name is Elsa, and I am 6 years old. My mommy just read me a story about you and guess what? We have the same powers! But I cannot fly. What is it like to fly? Can you teach me? I would love if you could come visit me. I can show you all my tricks! My little sister loves it when I do tricks. And then you could show me your tricks! Please come visit me. I live in Arendelle up in the castle. I can't wait to see you! In the story my mommy read me, you live in the North Pole with Santa! Tell him hi for me, and that I've been very good! Come soon!

Senc

Sincar

Love,

Princess Elsa