Drunken confession

Elsa was binge watching her favorite show, 'Gotham' and eating ice cream while snuggled up under a big fuzzy blanket. It was nights like these that she was glad she moved out to live on her own. However, she did still miss her sister, and always would. Season 2 had just started when loud banging on the door disturbed her. She grumbled in irritation, not like to be interrupted while watching her show. Who would even be here at this time of night?

Elsa groaned and stood up from her comfy couch, pausing the show. She walked over to the front door and with a yawn, opened it. She blinked a few times at the sight before her. Jack Frost, her biggest enemy, and bully in both high school and college was standing on her porch looking like shit. She had always hated him for the things he did to her but was forced to see him every once in a while, as he was friends with Hiccup, her best friend.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" She asked and placed her hands on her hips. He smiled at her and took a sip from the bottle in his hand. She gasped and snatched the bottle from him.

"Hey! G-hic!- Give twat back!" he slurred his words and stumbled to the side slightly. She may not like him, but she wasn't going to let him kill himself.

"Jack, this is Everclear! How are you not dead?!" She asks and closes the less than halfway gone bottle. He smirks a little and pushes past her, stumbling into her house. "Jack what are you doing?" She asks in irritation and closes the door, knowing she cant let him wander around drunk as shit.

"Walllking into yyour house, and shitting on your couch. Was does it look like?" Elsa ran over to the couch, make sure he isn't actually shitting on her couch and that he just messed up the word 'sitting'. Thankfully, he was just flopped over on it. With a long sigh, Elsa walked to the downstairs closet to get a blanket and pillow. She shuffled back over to the couch and threw them at Jack's face. Looking back and forth between the t.v with her paused show and Jack making himself comfy on her couch, she decided to finish the episode and then go to bed.

"Move your drunk lazy ass I want to finish my show," she said and shoved Jack to the side, squishing his face as she pushed on it. Reluctantly, she sat next to him and started her show. The more she watched, the more she forgot about Jack, and the more oblivious she was to the fact he was moving closer and closer to her.

Soon enough, he was right next to her. Still totally clueless about how close he was, Elsa leaned forward in her seat as the action was starting in the show. Of course, when does 'Gotham' not have action? Jack slowly moved his arm around Elsa's wait.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled out and tried to stand but he kept her down. He yanked on her waist and flipped them so she was now laying on the couch and he was hovering over her. "Jack get the fuck off of me!" she squirmed in an attempt to get away from him. Was he going to rape her?

"Calm the fuck down Els," he said in a low, slightly sexy tone. He pinned her arms above her and she could smell the alcohol on his breath and clothes. He smelled of vodka, smoke, and sweat. Gross. She continued to wiggle underneath him but he kept a tight grip on her hands. "Elsa. Calm do-Hic!-down," he said and cleared his throat. She finally stopped squirming and looked up into his bright blue eyes. His lips curled into a smile as he leaned down.

"Jack, please. Why are you doing this? We hate each other!" She said and twisted her head away from him, causing his cool lips to touch her cheek. He pulled back and she looked back at him.

"I'm an asshole to you, because..." he looked into her eyes, his undrunken self-was screaming in his head to stop now but he didn't listen. Jack didn't normally listen to anything he was told but drunk him... Well, that's another story entirely. Ignoring the little voice in his head to shut the fuck, he continued to speak.
"I really realllyyyy like you Elsa. And I don't know how to express my feelings. They scare me, so I'm a jerk to you instead. I-I felt bad but you were a bitch right back, so I kept it up." He said, still slurring his words but was doing a lot better than when he had first gotten there.