Rolls Have Been Swapped

Month after 'Sorry you deserved it'

"Elsa, please sit up. You know I don't like it wh- Oh my god! Are you ok?!" Elsa looked up at her teacher with a confused face as she panicked. All eyes were suddenly on her, most of them wide with shock. Elsa put a hand to her nose and felt something wet. She looked at her hand and saw blood all over it. Wonderful. "Jackson, bring Miss Winters to the nurse please." Elsa stood up and walked to her teacher, a hand covering her nose.

"I'm fine, I can walk on my own. I don't need HIM to take me. " She said and got a 'really?' look from her teacher. She gets those a lot.

"Go walk to the door and back in a straight line." Elsa walked to the door and fell to the side, crashing into a someone's chest. She looked up at the face and was met with a smirking Jack Frost.

"Looks like the rolls have been swapped princess, let's get you to the nurse." Before she could protest, Elsa was dragged from the room by Jack.

"Let go of me." She mumbled and yanked her hand free. They walked in silence for a moment before Elsa wibbled and almost fell backward to the ground... Almost... Before she had even registered she had fallen, Elsa was in the arms of Jack. He carried her bridal style the rest of the way. "I'm getting blood on you." She said and rested her head on his shoulder. He smiled down at her as she closed her eyes.

"Yea, I know. Don't worry about it," he said just before she passed out from loss of blood. About an hour later, Elsa's nose was still bleeding and neither she or the nurse could figure out why. She had gone through at least two boxes of tissues already and was almost done with the third.

"How are you still alive?" Jack asked as he leaned against the wall. Elsa shrugged her shoulders and grabbed another tissue to hold to her nose. The nurse, Mrs. Jane, was starting to panic.

"How did this even happen?! I just don't understand how you randomly got a nosebleed, didn't know until your teacher saw, and then an hour later it's still going! I'm with Jackson, how are you still alive?!" Elsa shrugged again wiped the blood from her nose, throwing away the tissue and grabbing yet another.

Another hour later, Elsa's nose finally stopped bleeding and was told she needed to go home. Setting a hand on Jack for support, she told Mrs. Jane, she would be fine and could go back to class. She walked away before the nurse could say anything else. Elsa stumbled from side to side and finally stopped, steadying her hand on the wall next to her.

"Hey, are you ok? You really should go home, you lost a lot of blood." Jack asked and rested his hand on her shoulder. Elsa shrugged his hand off and stood straight.

"I'm fine. And since when do you care?" She said stubbornly and continued to walk. Jack sighed and walked up next to her.

"Honestly? Since that kiss." He says and Elsa stops. Jack stops also and looks back at her, face slightly flushed. "Els?" He asks nervously, more and more heat rising to his face. It's not every day you tell the person you're supposed to hate that you care about them because of a kiss that was supposed to just be a joke.

"Wait...What? I thought you did that just to mess with me." Jack rubs the back of his neck and looks at Elsa.

"Well, I did. But the more I thought about it... The more I wanted to do it.. again." Elsa stares at him blankly before shaking her head.

"So, you... Like me? But, we hate each other! Do you not know how this whole enemy thing works?" Jack flinched a little at her words. He was expecting this, but it still hurt.

"Well, maybe I don't want to hate you anymore. I don't want to always be fighting with you." Elsa shook her head and leaned against the wall behind her.

"No... No, you cant do that. I- you... I just... No!" Elsa was running things through her head as Jack inched closer to her.

"Elsa, can you just give it a chance?" He pleaded.

"I hate you, Frost. I cant just go from hating your guts to holding your hand and kiss-!" For the second time in just two months, Jackson Overland Frost shut Elsa up with a kiss. His hands held her face to his as he kissed her softly. Elsa pushed him away but he only let her push him a little bit away. His face was only inches away from hers and he looked into her eyes with a questioning look. "I still hate you," Elsa mumbles, making Jack grin in triumph. He puls her to his mouth again and this time, she kisses back. One of Jack's hands slides around her wait, the other behind her neck. He pulls her closer and her arms wrap around his neck.

"About time you two finally got together." The two separate quickly and look the left. Merida, Flynn, Rapunzel, and Hiccup, stand in front of them, all smirking. Their faces flush and their eyes dart around, looking anywhere but at their friends.

"Ya know, I'm pretty sure Elsa has secretly had a thing for you for years now," Punzie says and Elsa snaps her head to glare at her.

"Oh don't worry Els, Jack has secretly had a thing for you since 7th grade," Hiccup says and this time Jack's head whips around to glare at his friend. The 4 start laughing and walk past Jack and Elsa who stand there with bright red faces. Jack clears his throat and turns to Elsa.

"So Els... Shall I walk you to class? Or carry you? You still can't walk very well." He jokes, trying to get their minds off of what just happened. Elsa punches Jack's shoulder.

"I can walk just fine thank you very much." She says and pushes past him. Jack watches as she stumbles once again and he rolls his eyes. Elsa falls backward right into Jack's arms and he lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Carrying you it is," he says and Elsa shrieks as he bolts down the hall to their next class.

A/N
I'll be writing the next part to 'Meeting Jack Frost' soon. I've been super busy lately, again, and haven't gotten around to the long one shot yet. Soon though my people's, soon. Also, I don't know about you guys, but we got snow where I am! South Carolina got freaking snow! Yes, SC does normally get snow, but not in the part where I am. We normally just get sleet and ice. This year however, we got actual snow. It was good packing snow too, perfect for snowballs. I guess my stories about Jack Frost paid off😜❤️
If you guys did get snow though, a have something I want you to do. Take a cup, go outside and fill it with snow. Then, take grenadine and pour it over the snow. If you don't know what that is, its stuff you put in Shirly temples, not necessary, but it makes them a bit better. Anywho, do this and you have an actual snow cone. Yes, this may not be the healthiest thing in the world, but hey! Treat yourself everyone and then eh? Alrighty, guys, I love you all and hope you have a good weekend! After school and work for some of you. I don't know the age groups for people who read this... Now I'm rambling... Alright bye!

~Cass