Worth It

"So what does thi-" Elsa passed out in class. Her professor was hot, but his class was boring. She dreamt of sitting in a quiet place by a fireplace and reading her favorite book. If only.

Elsa woke with a start when she heard her name.

"Elsa! Oh good, you're finally awake. Care to do this equation for the class?" Professor Frost asked her. Elsa sat up and stood with a groan.

"Not really, but anything for you Professor." She smiled at him and Jack blushed slightly. She always did this. Flirt with him. He would love to say he hated it, but he didn't. Elsa stared at the problem on the board. With a heavy sigh, she picked up the marker and started writing.

"Could you talk us through this problem?" Frost asked.

"Ugh, you're annoying. No." Elsa wrote a triangle as the answer and looked at her professor who rolled his eyes and shook his head. The class laughed and Elsa erased the triangle, trying again. The class laughed even harder when she set down the marker and stepped out of the way. She had written the answer as 'Bacon-Eggs=No breakfast?' Professor Frost facepalmed and pointed to Elsa's seat.

"Just...Just sit." He said and Elsa smiled at him.

"Sure thing sexy." Elsa winked at him and sat down at his desk, propping her feet up on his desk.

"In YOUR seat, Miss Winters!" She just smirked and made herself comfy. People in the class were watching they had popcorn for this show. It was always fun watching Elsa interact with their Professor. This was pretty much a daily routine now. Jack just groaned. "I don't even care anymore." He mumbled to himself and continued on with the lesson.

Once the class was over, Jack had to wake Elsa up again, as she had fallen asleep at his desk. She fixed her hair and stood up, then fixing her shirt.

"How do I look?" She asked the professor who was giving her a slight glare. She smirked at him.

"Like you need detention." He said in a dark voice. Elsa raised a brow and stepped closer.

"Detention? What will you do to me, Professor Frost?" She asked in a seductive tone. Jack stepped back a bit, trying desperately not to kiss her.

"Nothing, get out." He said with what little willpower he had left. Elsa pouted and got even closer.

"You really want me to leave?" She asked and stuck out her lip.

"Seducing me, will not make me bring up your grade Miss Winters." He said, just to clarify that she knew. Elsa grinned.

"So, I am seducing you?" Jack went red.

"N-no. I'm just saying you should stop TRYING to cuz it won't do any good." He said nervously.

"Alright. But who said I was trying to seduce you because of my grade? Maybe I just really like you, Professor. Ever think about that?" Elsa was now right in his face. 4 inches away from his lips at most. Jack held his breath and his eyes shifted from Elsa's to her lips.

"Like me? Is that so?" He said, now gaining back some of his confidence. Elsa nodded and bit her lip. Jack smashed his lips onto hers and she gave a slight gasp of surprise but didn't hesitate to kiss back. Jack pulled away and stared at her.

"Don't bite your lip again." He said in a husky tone. Elsa bites her lip, causing Jack to groan. He was going to lose his job. He just knew it. Worth it? He kissed her again and slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Definitely.