'Pop'ing The Question

Jack paced back and forth while his friends watched him in amusement. Hiccup stood and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and stopping his motions.

"Dude, calm down, it's not that big of a deal," he says and smirks. Jack looks at him like he has two heads. He brushes Hiccup's hand from his shoulder and continues his pacing movements.

"You're joking right?" Jack says and pauses in front of Hic. "This is a HUGE deal! What if she says no?! My life will be over!" he says dramatically and falls to the floor. The boy's eyes move to the floor and shake their heads. Flynn decided to speak up next.

"She won't say no dude. Punze almost suffocated when I asked her. And your plan is way more thought through than mine was. You have nothing to worry about." he says and Jack sits up, one knee by his face, his other leg laying flat on the floor. He wraps an arm around his one leg and rests his head on it.

"But you should probably get ready, you're meeting her at 3 and it's 2:45," Kristoff says and Jack bolts up from the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He says frantically and then bolts up the stairs to get changed.

"Think he'll freeze up?" Flynn asks the two other boys.

"Nah, he'll stutter for sure, but he won't just stop," Kristoff says. the other boys nod in agreement. A few minutes later, jack stumbles down the stairs in a blue button-up shirt jeans, and some nice converse.

"Well?" He asks and does a little spin. "Do I look ok?" he says.

"We're starting to sound like girls. But yeah you look fine." Hiccup says and grins. "Now, do you have the-" Jack cuts him off and holds up the black box.

"Got it. Bye, wish me luck!" And with that, he leaves. Hiccup, Kristoff, and Flynn all smirk and check their watches.

"Three....Two... One." They all look up as Jack busts into his house again and storms over to them.

"I cant do this!" They all shake their heads and push jack out of the house.

"Yes, you can. But it won't start well if you're late." Flynn says and just before they close the door, they all shout in unison,

"Now go!!" and slam the door, locking it so he cant get back in.

~ ~ ~

Jack fidgeted nervously in his seat as he waited for Elsa to walk in. it was 5 after 3 and he was getting worried that she wouldn't show. But, much to his relief, she walked in a few seconds later. He smiled and stood up as she walked over to him and returned his smile.

"Hey Jack, you look nice," she says and Jack pulls out her seat for her. She sits down and gives a 'thank you' before he sits himself down.

"Y-you do too," he says, admiring her outfit. She wore a sky blue dress that stopped just above her knees and had a lace pattern on it. Matching heels and earrings to go with the dress.

"Thank you! So, what did you need to talk about?" He taps his fingers on the table and clears his throat.

"Well umm... w-we've known each other f=for years now and I uh... Well..." Elsa raises a brow at Jack as he stumbles over his words. "I was wondering something."

"And what would that be." She asks with a small smile. Jack clears his throat again and stands up. Elsa startles a little when he gets down on one knee and digs something from his pocket.
"Jack?" Elsa asks, very confused at the moment.

"E-Elsa... Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack opens the box to reveal a blue raspberry flavored ring pop. Elsa's eyes widened and she started to laugh.

"This is the best thing ever! Of course, I'll be your girlfriend you doofus!" she says and takes the ring pop, slipping it onto her finger before pulling Jack from his knee and bringing his lips to hers.

"Really?" Jack asks and breaks the kiss. Elsa nods her head and smiles brightly.

"Now, let's get some chocolate cake to celebrate!" Jack laughs as her mind automatically goes back to chocolate. This is why he loves her so much.

"I am so glad I decided to 'pop' the question." He mumbles to himself and smiles at his new girlfriend.