Build- ❤️- Bear

"Where are we  going, Jack?" Elsa asked for the millionth time. Jack just grinned and kept a hold of her hand as he drug through the mall. "It's not like I don't trust you or anything, but you are kinda dragging me through a crowded mall with a blindfold on. It makes me nervous when I can't see anything!" She whined. Jack rolled his eyes, smirking at the fact his girlfriend couldn't see him do it. She would probably smack his chest if she saw. In a playful way of course, but she did hit pretty hard.

"Here we are!" Jack said and came to an abrupt stop, making Elsa slam into his back. He laughed and took off her blindfold. Her eyes widened and she gave a girly squeal.

"Build a bear workshop!!" Elsa screamed out, gaining attention from a few people passing by. This time, Elsa took Jack's hand and dragged him into the store. She looked around at all of the different animals and things to pick from.

"Best present ever!" Elsa said and kissed Jack's cheek before running away.

"Oh boy," Jack said and ran over her, trying to make sure she didn't run over any small children. He found his girlfriend holding something white in her hand.

"I want this one!" She said and held it out for Jack to see. He smiled at the oddly shaped snowman.

"Figures you would get the snow-related thing.' he chuckled and brought her to the machine that filled the animals up with stuffing. "Be right back" he whispered and ran away. He had to be quick, there were only two people in front of Elsa and he had to get this to them before she be- snowman, was stuffed.

"There you are!" Elsa said just as she stepped up and gave her snowman to the lady. "Where were you?" She asked. Jack smiled at her and gave the lady the heart shaped thing that produced sound.

"Just went to get your snowman a sound." He winked at her. Elsa raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"What does it say?" She asked and Jack just shrugged.

"You'll have to wait." Elsa pouted at this but didn't say anything else on the matter. The couple went through the process of getting the snowman and finally made it to the register. The man there grabbed the birth certificate from the printer and showed it to them.

" Is this you guys? Olaf?" Elsa nodded and smiled brightly at the name she had chosen. After Jack paid, they left the mall and went to Jack's car. Once in it, Elsa took out her snowman and looked at Jack.

"Now can I hear what it says?" She asked with pleading eyes. He smiled and nodded his head. Elsa grinned and pressed the snowman's foot.

"I love you, Els."

Jack's voice came through and said those three words for the first time ever. Elsa looked over at Jack who was smiling nervously. Her eyes started to water and a huge smile spread across her face.

"Really?" he nodded and then gasped in surprise when she was suddenly sitting his lap in the driver's seat. He didn't even bother to try and figure out how she did.

"I love you too Jack." She said and kissed him. Jack smiled triumphantly and kissed her back.

Best. Idea. Ever.