Unexpected Date

Elsa tapped her fingers on the table and stared out the window. This is ridiculous, he should be here by now.

"Ma'am?" Elsa looked up at the waiter and frowned.

"Please, just a few more minutes, he'll be here soon." The man nodded and walked away for the third time. She noticed that people were starting to give her sad looks. They pitied her and she hated it. 15 minutes later the waiter came back and before he could say anything, Elsa spoke in an irritated tone.

"Get me, an entire bottle of your best wine. He'll be here any minute." She said the last part almost to herself, but the waiter heard her. He shook his head sadly and walked away again. Elsa startled when someone, who was not her date, sat down in front of her.

'Sorry I'm late, babe," he said in a loud tone and people looked at them. "Traffic was horrible." He smiled and then leaned forward, closer to the confused woman. "I'm Jack, just go with it. Whoever didn't show is a dick." Elsa smiled at the man before her.

"Thank you, Jack. I'm Elsa." She said in a hushed voice. Naveen, the waiter, appeared with a bottle of wine and set it down on the table. He smiled at Jack.

"Glad you could finally make it. You were starting to worry the poor girl." Jack smiled at him.

"I was not worrying!" Elsa said in an offended tone, making the two men laugh at her.

"Best to not keep the lady waiting next time, hmm?" Jack nodded.

"Of course, wouldn't dream of it." Elsa blushed at the grin Jack gave her and took a sip of her wine that Naveen had just poured for her. He walked away to give the two time to figure out what they wanted.

"So, who's the dick?" Jack asked. Elsa frowned and took out her phone.

"Hans. I don't even know why I agreed to the date. You should see his sideburns, horrible." Jack laughed and Elsa joined in. Elsa sent off a quick text to Hans and smirked.

"What did you say?" Jack asked assuming she was talking to the dickhead. Elsa cleared her throat and read her message aloud.

"Dear dickhead.

You're extremely ugly and annoying. I'm glad you didn't show for our date. Although it was an extremely asshole move, I am now having dinner with a very sweet MUCH more attractive man. So thank you. And I hate you. " She looked up at Jack who was smirking.

"I like it. Especially the part about me being, 'MUCH more attractive'." Elsa blushed again and looked down.

The two talked, learning a lot about each other and having an amazing time. Elsa soon forgot about Hans and only focused on her conversation with Jack. Jack, forgot about the Tooth, who put him in a similar position as Elsa. He thought himself lucky to be ditched. Which was odd. The night was over before they knew it and Jack and Elsa walked out of the restaurant, laughing. Jack walked Elsa to her car and leaned against it.

"So Elsa?" He asked. She hummed in response. "How about a real date some time?" He asked. She smiled at him shyly and nodded.

"That would be great Jack." He took out his phone and handed it to her. She took it and put in her number, giving it back afterward. "I'll call you then."

"I'll be waiting." Elsa laughed lightly. Jack pushed off of her car and started to walk away.

"Oh! Almost forgot." Elsa turned and looked at Jack. He walked back to her, cupped her face in his hands, and kissed her. She let out a surprised sound that was muffled by the kiss but didn't protest. She kissed him back and he pressed her against the car. They pulled away for air and Jack leaned his forehead on hers. Her arms were now wrapped around his neck, his around her waist.

"If we keep this going, I'll break my rule of not sleeping with a guy I just met." She smirked and Jack chuckled.

"Whats wrong with breaking rules every now and then?" he said and kissed her again. Elsa panted as he moved to her neck and started kissing and sucking there.

"W-well," she panted out. "I am NOT doing anything in a parking lot or my car." Jack grinned against her neck and stopped kissing her there.

"We could go to my place." Elsa laughed. This is going to be fun.