Whoops: I Love You

Jack was calling a small but nice bakery to order a birthday cake for his friend. A girl with a sweet voice answered the phone.

"Snowflake Cakes this is Elsa, how may I help you?" Jack smiled. He loved the name of the place, always reminded him of winter, which he loved.

"Hey, I need to order a birthday cake for my friend."

"Alright, what would you like the cake to say, what flavor do you want the cake and icing, and what color do you want the icing. Oh, and do you want any other decorations such as flowers on top or on the sides?" He thought for a moment. There was a lot more to cakes then he thought.

"Umm, Chocolate cake and icing, green icing, he likes dragons so if you could do something like a dragon that would be cool. As for what it needs to say... Happy birthday, Ass-hat." He heard a small snort come from the other end and then a cough.

"Alright, is that all?" He could almost see the smile on the girls face at what he had said.

"Yeah, that's all thanks."

"Alright, now would are you coming to pick this up or should we drop it off somewhere?"

"I'll come pick it up. His party is in 3 days, when should I come get it?" there was silence for a moment.

"We will have it ready the day of her party, that way its fresh."

"Great! See you then. Love you." He froze at what he had just said and heard soft giggling from the phone.

"Love you too I guess. But I hope you aren't expecting a discount even though we just confessed our undying love for each other." He laughed at this but his face was bright red.

"N-no, I don't. Don't worry. Umm. Bye." He quickly hung up and let out a heavy breath. In three days he will have to face the girl he just confessed his love for... He laughed at himself. That's gonna be awkward.