Chapter 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears

3rd Person's POV

"Tae!! Wake up!" Jimin shouted while shaking his hibernating friend.

"Hyung!! 5 more hours!!"

"What the fuck Tae?! You've been sleeping for more than 15 hours!!"

"I need 25 hours of sleep a day!!"

"There are only 24 hours in every fucking day!!" Jimin scowled because they really need to go and this sleeping omega is so hard to wake up.

Jimin can't blame his dongsaeng though. They were awake all night because of an attack. They were rogues and it's hard to live a life like that. And the fact that Taehyung is an omega is not much of a help. Every  wolves are attracted to Taehyung making it hard for them to find a permanent place to be called home.

Don't get him started on all his struggles to keep his Taebear safe while the omega is on heat. The scent of arousal lingers in the air. Making Taehyung a living magnet of horny unmated wolves. Jimin being an unmated alpha wolf, has incredible strength and control. That's why he can manage to be with the omega while having its heat.

Jimin sighed. They really have to go. They need to find a new place to stay. Because if they stay here for a little longer, it might be unsafe for them. They were once in a pack. But when the other group knew the existence of a male omega. They ought to get it and claim it as their own with or without the male's permission.

He is a warrior in their pack before. Taehyung is their pack's most valued possession. They protected him with all their lives. But Jimin and him are the only ones who survived.

Flashback

"Jimin!! Go!! Bring Taehyung with you!! We'll handle this!" His dad yelled at him while trying to block the doorways.

"Appa... no... I won't leave you!!" Jimin said while holding an unconscious Taehyung.

"Jimin!! Listen to me! Go!! Make sure you're not followed by anyone!" His appa said while looking at him. Pain is visible on the man's face as he tried to cover his wounded arm.

"But..." By now, Jimin's eyes were glassy. But no single tear went down.

"Jimin go!! We'll find you... we will make it out alive...NOW GO!!" His father used his alpha voice making the teary boy flinched. He can't defy his appa. He can't defy his alpha.

Jimin ran at full speed. Taehyung is on his back rushing out of the territory. Avoiding the flaming materials and the falling structures. He ran even though his feet is killing him. The stab on his leg was forgotten as he reached the woods. They needed to survive. For them.... for them to find him.... for them to find him and Taehyung... he will wait for that day. But for that to happen they needed to survive.

End of Flashback

But that day never came. They tried finding a new pack but every pack used Taehyung for granted. Since Tae is a male omega which is a once in a life time sight. For male omegas are a bit rare. In every 1,000,000 werewolves, only 2 are male omegas.

Male omegas are known to heal any kind of diseases or evenly stop aging just with a cup of their precious blood. A drop can heal minor injuries. That's why their population is down the grid.

Jimin remembered when Taehyung went home with a slashed wrist. That's when a 'nice' pack let them joined the pack. After that day, Jimin and Taehyung fled making sure to leave no trace behind.

They were in the woods. Between the Bangtan and Exo pack. Yes, it might be dumb because these 2 packs are the most strongest among the others. But this is where fate stopped them. Jimin is a bit injured from the attack last night. His arm was sliced with the silver knife. Making it heal slower. Silver can't kill them, it just made the healing process slower. He is also limping due to the fact that a fucking silver arrow hit his leg while running.

It was supposed to hit Taehyung but he blocked it with his body. Tae didn't know the slash on his arm. Only the wound on his leg.

Jimin tried to do first aid to his wound. Tying a piece of cloth from his  shirt to his wounds. He bit his lips as blood gushed out of the open wound. Pain is striking his whole body. He accommodate his leg first so that he can walk for their next trip to unknown. Taehyung bolts up smelling blood in the air.

"Hyung! Are you okay! Do you want me to help?!" Taehyung asked with his puffy eyes. He definitely looks like someone who woke up recently. His eyes are keeping itself open while adjusting to the sudden surge of the morning or should I say, afternoon sun.

"It's okay Tae, let's go after this. We need to move."

"Let me help please..." He said with doe eyes and a concern face.

"No Tae, we talked about this, we won't use your blood on me." Jimin said with finality. He doesn't want Taehyung to heal him. Because Tae doesn't heal as fast as the other werewolves. That's the downside of their abilities. He didn't look at the younger knowing that he might say yes if he stare at his pleading eyes.

"But how can you protect us if you're injured like that!!"

"Chim... alpha and luna will find us... and they don't want to see you in that condition... so please... let me help. Just this once..." That made his head turn. Taehyung still believes that their pack members are alive and tracking them.

Jimin looked hurt at the mention of his parents. He just smiled at Tae.

"You got a point. I can't protect you in this condition. But I'm not going to use your blood. You know exactly what happens when you use your ability."

"I might feel weak afterwards but it's worth it if it's you... I don't want to lose my brother and best friend..."

"Tae, it would take a thousand arrows for this Mochi to die." He said while giving Tae his eye smile.

Taehyung felt a bit relieved. But that doesn't mean that me is not worried. The omega helped Jimin do first aid on his wounds. Their chit chats and laughter ringed through the woods. Every laugh is filled with happiness even though they went through a lot.

But those laughs stopped as soon as they sensed someone nearby. And someone nearby is always a bad thing for them. Jimin tried to stand up making sure to put Tae behind him. He's alert and observant to his surroundings. His gesture and body is in a fighting position. Taehyung looked at his brother with concerned eyes. Jimin is not fully healed. And that makes Taehyung's heart to sink. He doesn't want his only left family to be hurt.

Taehyung's thought were disturbed as wolves appear from the bushes. Eyes glowing red indicating that they are warriors. A sign on their necks are visible. It's the sign of Bangtan embedded proudly.

Both of their heartbeats quicken. Adrenaline rushed as they see a lot of wolves surrounding them. Teeth were bare. A snarl on their faces and a menacing look mirrored on every wolf. Jimin knew he can't win this fight. But he needs to try. For Taehyung.