Chapter 9: Start

3rd person's POV
Yoongi was just passing by the kitchen to go to his mate. He is enjoying his iced coffee pretty damn well but as he passed at the kitchen's door, he can't helped but notice a couple kissing. He took a step back to make sure if he is just hallucinating. Is that Jungkook and Taehyung? He thought. An evil smirk stretched from his lips. He stood by the door frame just to tease them making sure that they will not notice his presence.

"I see that you two are getting along well." Yoongi said as he take a sip of the cold beverage.

As if on cue, the couple stopped their business. Taehyung was quick enough to make some space between him and the alpha. The truth that he was caught kissing him made him embarrassed causing his face to flare red. Jungkook just stood straight then looked at his beta.

"Cockblock" he said quite annoyed that his time with Taehyung was cut short by Yoongi.

Yoongi on the other hand, just laughed and wiped some fake tears on his eyes. He even went overboard by clutching his tummy as if it hurts from too much laughing. He took another sip of his coffee then he looked at them as if they were the most funny thing he saw in his entire life.

"Y-ya!! Where is Chim?" Taehyung suddenly blurted to let the topic slide. He constantly looks at Yoongi's eyes then to the floor back and forth. He doesn't want to look weak and submissive to the other. Not because he is an omega doesn't mean he has to bow down to everyone.

"Hmmm, he's in my bedroom. Don't disturb him. He's tired." As if his wish came true, Yoongi smiled but not an innocent one. It was like a devil just smiled at the mention of a suffering person.

"Oh well, bye bitches. I have a mate to attend to." He then smirked at Taehyung before saluting at Jungkook for mockery. He walked off as if he saw nothing.

"Come on, let's go to my office" Jungkook said now ready to push the wheel chair. As if on reflex, Taehyung held the wheels preventing it to turn.

"What? Why?? I d-don't want to!" Taehyung said a bit panicked. Hell, what are the stuff that can happen to him if he went with that horny alpha? Well, it's not that he's scared of being with Jungkook... he's just not trustworthy... yeah... not trustworthy of his well-being...

"Why? Would you consider doing something else then?" To mock his mate, Jungkook then let his elbow sit on the top of the wheel chair's back rest. His chin resting on his palm with a smirk stretching on his face.

"N-no, I just don't want to be stuck in a room with you plus it's boring" Taehyung excused now moving his head farther away from Jungkook's. He avoided eye contact because God knows what could happen if he did.

"Then I'll make it fun for you" The alpha said now inching forward. His face is just centimetres away from his omega. He smiled at how Taehyung is doing his best to avoid him. Well, Kim Taehyung is the first one who rejects  him and kept on rejecting him. He is definitely a challenge.

"Well fuck that Jeon Jungkook but I'm not coming"  Taehyung said now crossing his arms.

"Then let's go to the garden. I need some fresh air... being an alpha is a lot of stress" The alpha said while stretching a little. Sitting on a chair and focused on a computer and a stack of paper is hell itself.

"But, I wouldn't mind if you let me have my way to remove some stress"  Jungkook added to the lack of response.

"Can't you shut your sinful mouth?" Taehyung is just simply done right now. He pinched the bridge of his nose due to the shits that kept on coming out of his so called mate's mouth.

"Come on let's go to the garden. I need some fresh air and company" Jungkook smiled and now ready to push the wheel chair.

"Go on your own" Taehyung said, now holding the wheels preventing it to move.

"I said I need company" Jungkook rebuts while trying to push the wheelchair. Taehyung's hand is till gripping the wheels tight. He still wants to live.

"Then call Yoongi hyung to accompany you" Taehyung whined a bit. He just wanted a snack then maybe watch something that interests him but nope, he has a muscle bunny that's  being a bitch to him.

"Too quiet and I don't want to" Jungkook rolled his eyes as the mention of the name. He is now forcefully pushing the wheelchair forward making it move bit by bit.

"Jin hyung? Namjoon hyung??" Taehyung said quite desperate now.

"Nope, too cringy" Jungkook gagged a bit as he remembered the couple acting lovey dovey infront of him. He also did those things to Taehyung but it's just not right when the Namjin couple did it.

"Besides, I want someone as perfect as Kim Taehyung." He said now smiling sweetly while caressing his mate's cheek.

"One minute you're just getting in my pants then another minute you're just a cliche mate. Really? What are you?" The omega said while glowing as red as a tomato. Really heart? Again? This time he didn't avoid eye contact.

"Hmmm... I don't know but I think this is just Kim Taehyung's effect" Jungkook said then pecked his mate's taunting lips.

"Stop flattering me with your bullshits" Taehyung said while covering his lips. That kiss did something to him. Maybe he really is a witch pretending to be somebody. Maybe he cursed him and now torturing him using a voodoo doll.

"Stop bitching then" Not bothered by Tae's word, he pinched the omega's cheeks.

"That's a term I can't agree on" Taehyung said with a smirk dragging along his face. Two can play that game.

"Then it's settled. I will make u submit to me the the easy way or the hard way. Your choice" Jungkook walked infront of him. It's his time to cross his arms as he face the other.

Taehyung  stands up a bit, careful that he won't hurt himself just for tension. Seriously, his pelvis hurts like hell.
"Believe me Jeon Jungkook, I will never submit to you and if I ever, I will make sure it took you everything so that I can easily crush your cocky self"  He then plopped down again then crossed his legs.

"Nice threat but it ain't working. I will make sure that you will beg for me for everything. Let's see how tough you are. I wanna see you break down to pieces. Let me show you what really is an alpha"  Jungkook said bending a bit so that they are on the same height. He smirked knowing that none of them would give in. He pecked the boy's lips then stand up to his full height.

"Let's go to the garden shall we?"

"I would be delighted to"

Now. The game is on.