Chapter 16: Potion

3rd person's POV

Jimin is in the kitchen preparing a nice drink for his Taebear. A nice strawberry smoothie will be nice he thought. After the incident on the garden, Taehyung barely have sleep. The boy will constantly wake up in the midnight all sweaty and panting.

Of course Jungkook is there with him whispering sweet words to the latter. No one knew what's his nightmares because the  omega won't talk about it even to his own mate. Jimin has a clue on what is it and he will find a way to make those dreams stop besides... it might ruin the future that he planned.

He didn't want the latter to remember. He tried so hard to hide it from Taehyung and it will not go to waste. At least not now, it's not the right time. He opened a tiny bottle removing the cork.

"3 drops then I'm solved..." the blue liquid drips down and was mixed into the smoothie.

He must do this. For the sake of all. Taehyung's forgiveness is what matters for him after this. After all of this. He mixed the drink and hope that Tae won't notice the taste. He hopes that no one will see him.

"Chim?" Jimin almost spilled the smoothie as a voice called for him. He was so startled that the saucer almost fell.

"What?" He said, his voice cracking a bit and acting as normal as possible. He is obviously tensed and sweat drips on his forehead as he avoids eye contact with Hoseok looking anywhere but him.

"Do you know where's the pie that Jin hyung baked yesterday?" Hoseok asked casually as he rummage the fridge for the sweet treat. The boy noticed Jimin's posture, indicating that he's anxious but he didn't utter a word.

"I think there's none left. Yoongi ate all of it I guess" Jimin bit his lips as he gulped. He really needs to end this conversation before he's caught.

"Okay..." Hoseok trailed off slowly. He noticed the changes in Jimin's movements and attitude from the past few days and he doubts that the other didn't notice.

Jimin grabbed a straw then walked fast heading to the door. But his movements halts when Hoseok said something.

"Be careful" his eyes widened and he turned to see no one. Hoseok is gone. There's no one on that spot. Does he know?

He shakes his head then headed to Jungkook's and Taehyung's shared fortress.

He knocked on the door before opening it.

Taehyung is seated on the bed eyebrows knitted. He probably woke up from another nightmare. There are bags under his eyes and the boy is a little bit jumpy.

"Tae, here's your drink" He said as he wipe Taehyung's sweaty forehead. The boy gave a small smile before grabbing his strawberry flavoured drink.

"Thanks hyung" he uttered as he took a sip.

"When will Jungkook come home?" Taehyung asked missing his mate already. Jungkook is the only one who can help him sleep. If the younger is not with him during bedtime, he'll probably have short naps only. He's scared because of his dreams.

"It's an important meeting so I'll doubt that he will be home soon." Jimin replied still eyeing Tae as he drinks the cold beverage. He must finish all of it for it to work perfectly. No one talked after that as they enjoyed each other's company. After all of this, Jimin doubts that he'll be with Taehyung like this.

"What have you been dreaming Tae?" He asked after the long silence between them. The drink is almost finished as Taehyung ignored the question sipping the beverage.

"You can tell me anything" Jimin tried again but the younger ignored him looking at the window gulping the last drop.

"Just say it, I can help you Tae. Don't shoulder it alone" he insisted as he put a hand on Taehyung's lap.

"Chim, I'm not in the mood." Taehyung said placing the finished smoothie on his nightstand.

"Tae trust m- " He confronted but was immediately cut by Taehyung's scream.

"I don't want to talk about it! It.... it hurts my head whenever I tried.." The other said as tears brimmed on his eyes. He held his head grabbing a fistful of hair.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin replied. His sorry is more like a double meaning as he looked at Tae.

"I want to be alone." Taehyung whispered his breath ragged.

"Tae you know I-" Jimin tried again resisting to stay.

"I said I want to be alone! Why can't anyone listen to me?!" Taehyung screamed. He is tired of everybody forcing him to tell this stupid nightmares. He tried to remember. Remember what those nightmares are.

He is tired that he'll wake up in the middle of the night sobbing and Jungkookis there saying it's okay when it's not. He'll wake up crying without knowing the reason why he cried. All that he knows it that it's a nightmare that's forgotten as long as he opened his eyes.

Jimin stood up walking to the door. He gave one last glance before going out. He went to the kitchen for a glass of water. His trembling hands almost slipped the glass but thankfully he caught it.

"So clumsy" Yoongi said while eating his ramen. Jimin jumped a bit not noticing the older there. He rolled his eyes when he saw his mate. He was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice him there.

"You seemed stressed these days.. Wanna talk?" Yoongi said starting a conversation. He looked at Jimin with worry in his eyes as he quietly eat his noodles.

"I'm not stressed" Jimin said not paying attention to Yoongi.

I will do it, even if he hates me after this. I've been doing this from the start, so I won't fail. Sorry Taehyung...

He walked to his bedroom then went straight to the bathroom. He went to the bathtub and started picking a tile to be loose. The tile went popped out revealing a syringe.

He grabbed it removing the cap then pushing the needle on his side. The empty syringe was then caught on fire. His hands are emitting flames as the syringe melted. He easily crushed it and when he opened his hands. It was gone.
A/n

Short chapter

Classes started yesterday and I still can't get over that vacation is over😢.

This is a rushed one. So there's a lot of errors