Chapter 8: Sweet Bunny

3rd person's POV

It has been a week since Hoseok came to the pack house. Taehyung is healing bit by bit and he can now go to places without someone assisting him to walk. That's because he has a wheel chair. He didn't know that an alpha male that never got laid would be so aggressive during the mating session.

Taehyung is pretty much bored seeing the same room and being treated like a baby. Like seriously, he is an adult. He got up and climb over to his wheel chair. He can walk actually but it's like jiggling a broken bone inside a bruised body. Well, that's his condition. He went out of the room silently. He is really hoping that no one will see him because they will probably assist him to the point that he doesn't have to move or even stretch a finger. It's not like he can escape in this condition. Maybe he's just annoyed to their paranoid gestures.

The stairs are now upgraded with a wheel chair ramp on the side. He easily went down then head straight to the kitchen. He opened the fridge to get some juice.

"Holy shit, this guy is filthy rich." Taehyung said as he saw different kinds of food inside. Taehyung's definition of rich is someone who has a lot of food, not money. Because you can eat food and not money! Yes, you can buy food with money, but you can't eat it!

He closed the fridge door and rummage the cabinets that he can reach. He saw a jar of cookies in one of them. He grabbed it and place it on the counter. He went to the fridge again to get the milk that he saw earlier. It's not bedtime or Christmas yet but no one can stop him from having this goodies.

He reached for a cup at the dishwasher. He then reached for the plate. The plate is placed on one of the cabinets that is beyond his reach. But height ain't stopping him! He reached for it eventually squeezing a plate between his pointer and middle finger. He slid the plate slowly only to be smashed on the floor.

Him a bit panicked, quickly bend down and pick up the broken pieces. He picked it up with trembling hands causing him to cut himself.

"Tae!" Jungkook at the kitchen door instantly went to his mate, bending down to examine his hands.

"You're always a trouble maker." Jungkook said as he stood up and get the emergency kit on the top of the fridge.

He reached for Taehyung and brought him to the sink washing his bloody hand. He then placed some ointments then wrapped a bandage around it.

Through the process, Taehyung is just looking at Jungkook. His face tinted red due to the close distance. The alpha noticed this that's why he kissed his mate's bandaged hand then kissed his cheek.

"How strange, your not bickering at me today" Jungkook said while smirking at his mate. He kind of enjoyed teasing him a bit because of the reactions that he gets.

"Why, do you want me to?" Taehyung snorted as he slid backward creating some space between them

"Look at your mess" The alpha male said as he grabbed the broom next to the trash can.

"It's not like I told you to help me" Taehyung rolled his eyes while crossing his arms then watch the alpha clean up his mess.

Jungkook noticed the cookies and milk. He poured a glass of milk then place some cookies on a plate.

"Come on, eat with me." The alpha said as he gestured the omega to come near him. That gesture brought a shiver to Taehyung's spine.

What are you playing Jeon Jungkook?

"Ya!! Stop being nice! It's not like you!" Tae saying the obvious. It's so unlike him. Because he and Jungkook's conversation is always a tensioned and aggressive fight.

"Why? Can't I be nice to my mate?" Jungkook said tilting his head a little then biting a cookie.

"You're always aggressive and doing that scrunched up face when you're with me! So what do you expect?" The omega said avoiding eye contact. His face is so red and his heart is beating like crazy. Looking at that man is dangerous. He might make your heart explode or he can cause a heart attack.

"Well that's because there are other males around you. I can get jealous easily Kim Taehyung." Jungkook replied now looking at the cookie and crushing it. His face is showing no emotions but a threat is felt on the air making Taehyung shift a little bit on his chair. The male then stood up walking to him carefully. This made Taehyung a bit anxious.

"Remember, you're mine just like I'm yours" Jungkook whispered the words on the fragile omega's ear. His face is at Taehyung's side making him hear his breathing. Jungkook slide down licking the mark the he himself made too well.

"Don't lick me!! I'm not a lollipop!" Taehyung said shoving the alpha's face. His face, neck and ears are glowing red right now. His hand is folded onto a fist right above his heart. His heart is pounding so hard to the point that all Taehyung could think of is his heart smashing his chest just to burst out.

"I got a lollipop, want to taste?" Jungkook said while smirking. He is quite amused at the reaction of his mate. He became a lot sensitive to his touches. He liked it at how the omega would defy him. He is the only one who had the guts to disobey his orders. Kim Taehyung is simply like a challenge for a spoiled brat like him.

"Ughh, you're too much." Taehyung said now turning his chair to the opposite direction. Seriously, his heart can't take anymore of this. He still wants to live!!

"Only to you" Jungkook smiled and then back hug his mate. He can feel him shiver making him smile knowing that he is the only one who can give this feeling to him. He nuzzle his nose at the crook of his mate's neck feeling the other's fast beating heart. He sniffed him first before laying his head on his neck.

"Release me this instance!" The omega said while trying to break free. Really, he is not safe here with him. He will die due to some heart complications.

"What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung..." The alpha said turning Taehyung around. Their foreheads are touching and their eyes are gazing through each other. Jungkook's hands are on his mate's face. He leaned slowly kissing him passionately. This kiss is not like the kiss they shared when they mated. This kiss is filled with love and promises. Taehyung is the first one to break the kiss to catch his breath. The two is still leaning to each other, forehead to forehead.

"Yeah... what are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook..."

-------------
A/n
I'm back and I'll be leaving again😂

Sorry... life needs some manhandling 

As usual. No proof reading.

Mianhae my readers!!! I'm such a bad author...