Chapter 6: Slave

Taehyung stirred while on his sleep. His messy hair goes to different places. It's sticking up to every direction yet the male still managed to look stunning. He can't stir well due to the weight on his waist. The boy still half awake giggled. The soft puff of air on his neck tickles him. He stirred at the direction of the air. But when he stirred, something poke his tummy. He groaned then open his eyes slowly. A few blinks was made for his eyes to adjust on the blinding light.

Once his eyes are refocused, his eyes was rewarded with a raven haired boy sleeping infront of him. He was confused on why this man is beside him. He tried to remember what happened yesterday.

Wolves....

Cellars.....

Chim....

Bogum hyung....

Thirst......

....

"Shit!" Taehyung's eyes widened as he remembered what exactly happened yesterday. He jolted up but he quickly lay down on the soft bed again.

He winces in pain as his hips hurts like hell. His wrist hurts a bit but it's manageable. But the pain on his lower body is not.

"Morning..." Jungkook said with a hoarse voice. He is probably half awake as he sits up and rub his eyes as if removing the sleep in it.

Jungkook assessed the situation then smirked. He looked at the wincing Taehyung then up to his neck. At Taehyung's neck, a mark is present. It's a fresh mark and it's a little bit red. The boy's collarbones are filled with hickies. Even the sides of Taehyung's neck has those purple and red marks.

"You look so good mate" Jungkook said while smiling widely.

Taehyung growled and scurried to the other edge of the bed.

"Silent treatment huh?" Jungkook said a bit amused. Him, the mighty Jeon Jungkook is being ignored. That never happened before. Well, Yoongi is an exception because he is always like that but damn. Who would dare to ignore him??

Taehyung slowly sits up with a hand on his back. His whole body screams pain in every movement. He is now thinking that he might have a dislocated or broken bone due to the "event" last night.

"Let me help you."

"Of course you should!!" Taehyung screamed due to frustration. He is an omega but he doesn't like to be treated like an incapable baby.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his mate. But he can't but help to smile. His mate is just so cute being frustrated. He helped him stand up. Steps are made one by one. It took them 5 minutes just to go to the door of the bathroom. And guess what? Taehyung is cursing his own mate in his mind.

"Let go. I can handle myself." Taehyung said while trying to maintain his balance. He used the wall as support then slowly goes inside the bathroom.

"You sure?" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. Taehyung glared at him then slammed the door shut.

"Feisty" Jungkook chuckled then walked back to the bed to clean up.

After a couple of nonsense arguments, the two lovebirds went to the living room where their friends are gathered. All of the man gathered there looked at their direction. Jin awed at the sight while Jimin growled already fuming with anger as he saw a fresh red mark on Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook is carrying Taehyung bridal style. Taehyung has a scowl on his face. His arms are crossed and a low growl emits from his throat. Jungkook on the other hand just smirked at his mate then look at the staring "crowd". He returned the gaze with a cold one making them avoid eye contact.

Jungkook placed Taehyung on the couch. The boy winced as his lower back aches. Jimin instantly latches on to Jungkook aiming for a punch.  Jungkook instantly dodges it and swings his arm hitting Jimin on the cheeks.

"You motherfucker! What did you do to Tae?!" Jimin yelled while holding Jungkook's collar. Jungkook just stayed still not doing anything.

"Chim stop..." Taehyung pleaded trying to reach out to Jimin. His arm is stretched to grab the fist that tightly held Jungkook. Jungkook on the other hand has a tightly held fist. His anger is fuming due to the fact that Taehyung cares for this possible threat.

"He marked you against your will!" Jimin said while loosening his own grip. He looked at Tae with such worry and released Jungkook. He walked to Tae and kneel in front of the sofa where Taehyung is seated.

" I'm sorry.... sorry that I didn't protect you.. I'm sorry for being weak... I'm sorry for being a bad brother..." Jimin cried on to Taehyung's lap. His head bowed down low to his brother's leg. His hand is holding one of Tae's.

"Chim... it's not your fault. Stop crying... or else tae tae will be sad." Jimin smiled at the cute threat. His head still bowed down low. Taehyung reached Jimin's cheeks and wiped the salty tears.

"Does your body ache? Is your thirst gone? Do you want me to contact Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked concerned for the other's well being.

Taehyung just shruggednot really knowing what to do.

"Who is this Hoseok?" Jungkook said finally butting on to their conversation. Like who is this man they spoke of? Why does Taehyung needs him? He, Jeon Jungkook is the only person that Taehyung would need.

"Why you jealous?" Jimin snapped glaring at the alpha male.

------------
No proofreading  happened😂

It's been awhile. I'm sorry for not updating. Shits are happening all at once okay! School works and my part time job is taking it's poll on me. I need to rest tbh.