Chapter 10: Not Bad

3rd person's POV
Hoseok is beside Taehyung. His palm is pressed lightly at the boy's forehead. Green-like fire emits from his hand. Taehyung is simply sleeping as Hoseok heals him. It was Taehyung's healing time. Hoseok kept on mumbling a spell in a whisper-like voice. His eyes are glowing green as he did the process. After the last Latin word slips out of his lips, Taehyung's veins begin to glow. His veins became visible as it glows blue.

Hoseok's eyes begins to turn brown and the green-like fire from his palm starts to die down. The omega's vein gave one more glow before it fades slowly.

The witch looked at Jimin. He gave him a look. A look that clearly shows that he's confuse and probably surprised. As if on cue, Jimin became nervous. Before he could ask, the alpha beats him to it.

"What's wrong with Tae?" The alpha said now scooting to Tae's side. He gripped the omega's hand. Taehyung clutched the warm hand still in his deep slumber.

"Nothing... it's just that he healed incredibly faster than I expected" Hoseok said a bit uneasy. He is filled with a lot of questions by now. His eyebrows knitted together as he tried to solve what is happening.

"Is that a bad thing hyung?" Jimin said. He is now worried that there might be something wrong with his brother.

"No, it's a good thing actually" Hoseok said while shaking his head from side to side rapidly. He then looked down on the floor while biting his nail. He is still confused right now.

"Chim... I told you so... bunnies on the moon are real... I saw kookie there.." The attention was now averted to Tae as he talked. He is probably half asleep or he is just sleep talking. Jimin went to his other side then pat the sleeping boy's head.

"Really? What does Kookie looks like?" Jimin replied emphasizing Kookie as he smirked at Jungkook which the alpha replied with a glare.

"He is a muscle bunny" The boy softly giggled then scoot to Jungkook's side hoping to get some of the warmth.

"Tae... Go back to sleep" Jungkook said then he bends down to kiss the latter's forehead.

"Yes Kookie Sir!" Tae said before drifting back to sleep. Jimin eyed Jungkook noticing the love on the boy's eyes.

"Listen, I know that you don't like me and I don't like you too. I'm still not cool about you marking him. I know that Tae acts like an infant sometimes and it's annoying and cute at the same time. But that kid is very sensitive. So if I see Tae cry because of you, I will rip that pretty face of yours, chop you then feed you to Yoongi's dog" Jimin said while smiling at the alpha. A creepy smile indeed. He just doesn't want to make this soft fluff ball experience a broken heart.

"Are you threatening me?" The alpha said. His left eyebrow is raised while crossing his arms. This guy right here is pretty unbelievable.

"It's just a simple reminder if ever you would hurt him" Jimin said calming down a bit as he felt his mate's hand on his shoulder.

"I won't and I would never hurt him. And if I ever hurt him, I would fix it for sure. He is my mate after all.  He deserves all the love in the world." Jungkook replied now looking at Tae lovingly. He caressed Tae's cheeks sliding his thumb on the soft skin. Taehyung leaned forward onto Jungkook's hand making the alpha male smile.

"Be true to your promise or else..." He threatened. He glare for a bit then he stood up ready to leave. Jungkook is deemed worthy enough to be left with Tae so he has nothing to worry. As long as he won't do any sexual things to Taehyung without the omega's permission knowing how hormonal that alpha is.

"Jibooty! Come on let's leave the lovely couple. They need some alone time just like we do." Yoongi said now sliding his arms on Jimin's waist. He buried his head on the crook of the small one's shoulder sniffing him.

"You got a serious problem" Jimin said while rolling his eyes. He pushed Yoongi's head away from his neck not wanting any hickies there. This beta likes marking him. What a show off.

"What? I'm sleepy. Sleep with me" The beta said acting innocent. He then bat his eyelashes then pout a bit.

"You always sleep. You need some sunshine" Jimin said in a matter of fact tone. That man is always in his room sleeping unless there is an order for him to carry.

"I don't need Hoseok" Yoongi snorted

"Ya!!! Why am I included in your argument?" Hoseok said. His hands are on his waist as he glared at the fighting couple.

"I'm still so traumatized being in the same room with you" He shivered as he remember what happened the last time. It was nice- nope!! It's horrible. Well at least for him. He is still new to this mate stuff and the affection thingy.

"What??" Yoongi said. A sly smile across his lips as he back hug the male.

"Uggh... Sleep only Min Yoongi, okay? Nothing else." Jimin said defeated because he can't take the sparks anymore. He released himself from the hug then walked to the door.

"Okay. But I won't promise that I won't touch you" Yoongi followed while smirking. That ass is a pretty nice view. Jimin noticed making him stop on his tracks. He kicked Yoongi's leg making the boy clutch his poor aching leg.

"That's why I love him" he grunted before following his mate.

After the two walked out of the door, Hoseok just smile at the long gone couple. He fixed his things so that he can leave. The silence between them is filled with tension. Hoseok knows that Jungkook will interrogate him before he left.

"What do you mean that he healed faster than expected?" The alpha said while leaning back to the head of the mattress.

"I don't know what happened but I'm guessing it's the mate bond. I'm gonna go to one of my friends to see if they know." Hoseok said truthfully. He is really confuse right now and if anyone knew the answer, it might be his 'friends'. Besides, his friends have someone with them that can see the truth behind every lie. The reality within the walls of every dream. He can see the different folds in the universe making him predict the future most of the time. That man is known as the knowledge and Hoseok will seek some answers.

"Now, I need to pick some of that blue flower. It has been a while since I saw them..." he mumbled as he went out of the door. Surprisingly, the younger didn't stop him.

He feels that something bad will happen. He needs to confirm it by him.

"It's time to visit Monsta X again..." He said to himself.

Someone's POV

The man walked back and forth while holding his wine. He tilts his head back while looking a bit worried. He took a small sip of his wine before looking at the big full moon that illuminates the entire room.

"The prophecy must be fulfilled. That alpha must kill that omega..."

It must be fulfilled.... No matter what....

A/n

I know it sucks

BUT!!! (BUTT)

CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS THAT MONSTA X MEMBER?? WHO IS THE KNOWLEDGE IN THE MEMBERS?

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAN UPDATE AGAIN

LIFE!! BE GENTLE TO ME PLEASEEEE!! STOP MANHANDLING ME!!

And..... Wear your seatbelts (does anyone know who that youtuber is?? If you do..... i love u)

*Suddenly dances then sings loudly

NIGA HAMYEON!!! DA MANNEUN MARI DWAE!!!