Chapter 7: Hyungie

"Ouch!! Don't do that!!" Taehyung screeched as Hoseok examined one of his bruised limbs.

"I'm doing an analysis so that I know what's wrong with you!" Hoseok replied not forgetting to roll his eyes. He grabbed the arm and whispers a spell that no one in that room ca understand.

"But hyung!! You can't just poke people like that!!" Taehyung screamed pulling his arm away of his hyung's grip. He is now pouting and a glare is given to the one who is healing him.

"How can I heal you if you yourself is not cooperating!! Stop whining!" Hoseok glared back and crossed his arm.

"But it hurts!!" Tae whined still keeping a distance away from the male.

"Well... you should've thought of that before bruising yourself!" Hoseok said now walking to the male who kept on crawling away.

"It's not me!! It's his fault! That coco- OUCH!!" Taehyung said pointing onto Jungkook.

"Stop this bullshit. Just heal him then get out." Jungkook now involved, snarled at the witch then went on Taehyung's side. He grabbed his mate keeping him in place making it easier for Hoseok to heal the minor bruises and cuts.

"Excuse me, don't talk to hoseok hyung like that you airhead" jimin butts in trying to defend his precious hyung.

"Ummm... whatever your name is, it would took me awhile to heal this smashed potato right here. It won't be like those shitty fantasy stories where I would just wave my hand then bang!! He's healed! No Sherlock the last time I healed this omega, it took me 2 weeks to get him to full recovery."

Well, it's true though. Hoseok might be a witch but healing an omega is pretty tough. Male omegas are so rare that they are not examined and studied. Hoseok however is an ancient one giving him access to forbidden libraries where he mastered some forbidden spells that his ancestors found and made. This spells were altered by him for good sakes and that is what he's doing right now. He is healing Tae with the limited resources he had. Healing spells don't work on Taehyung that well as they're supposed to.

In reality, Tae's body resisted when he is healed. Only one spell managed to heal Taehyung. It's faster than Taehyung's healing time making it the ideal spell. It's better than nothing though. Besides, Tae heals like a human. Only a bit faster but it is very slow compared to an average wolf's healing time.

"2 weeks then you're out." Jungkook said not a bit interested to the shocked faces of everyone.

"I would call you coconut or coco for short because you're too rude to even introduce yourself." Hoseok said triggered at the males response.

"I am the alpha of this pack so I suggest you to choose your actions and words correctly" By now, Jungkook is now standing tall and proud. His eyes are changing to a golden shade. His claws are showing and you could hear a growl emitting from him.

"And I'm a witch. Tae's condition is worse compared to his previous ones. So 2 weeks is not gonna work. Chim, I might be staying for a month." Unbaffled, Hoseok looked at Jimin while crossing his arms completely unaffected by the angry alpha near him.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" Jimin said sighing.

"Nope it's fine, this is my duty after all" Hoseok just smiled bitterly at him the looked back at Tae.

"Mate, I need attention" Yoongi suddenly blurted out while having the I'm-tired-of-this-shit face

"What the fuck Yoongi!" Jimin said. A red tint on his cheeks are quite visible even from a far.

"What? Taehyung has that bunny over there. I need my midget." Yoongi just shrugged then walked to his red mate.

"Chim, spend some time with your mate. I'll be fine. Hyung is here" Tae said while giggling at how cute the couple is but regretting it as his back aches like hell.

"Yeah! Come on let's go! We got unfinished business to do" Yoongi said smirking to his midget

"I'm here too you know" Jungkook said to Taehyung because he might be a bit jealous when Tae said that 'hyung is here'

"You did this though" Tae said with a poker face

"But you enjoyed" Jungkook instantly quarrels.

"Shit kids, there's a minor here." Hoseok said while covering his ears and shouting lalalalalala.

"Yeah, right" Jimin said rolling his eyes to his not so innocent friend. For all he knows Hoseok might not be a virgin anymore.

A/N

No proofreading kids
Busy as hell
Stay safe
Don't forget to wear your seatbelts

And helmets