Chapter 11: I love you

3rd person's POV
From the past few weeks, Jungkook as usual is sweet and cocky to his mate (don't forget hormonal). He is usually the first one to approach the omega. Because let's face it, one's pride doesn't matter if he is so whipped. He really tried to stay away from Taehyung to see if he will miss him but it's always the other way around.

He will be the one to give up and go berserk looking for his mate. When he finds Taehyung, all he did is to piss off the poor thing. But he won't let the day end without flirting with him and sneaking some kisses. Okay, he did went overboard like touching Tae's precious thighs and occasionally squeezing it but no more than that.

This truth just made him a bit sad and disappointed. Doesn't his mate yearn for him as much as he do? He is starting to think that his mate hates him. Well, hate is a strong word so maybe he's not warming up to him yet?

Taehyung is warm though, his cheeks are always warm. Jungkook chuckled at the memory of Taehyung blushing when he carried him bridal style because he won't give him a kiss. That didn't work though so he complied with another technique. That is to make some bets with him.

Flashback

"Yah!! You oversized bunny!!!  Put me down!" Taehyung said while struggling to get out of his mate's grip. He is trying to squirm out but that grip is stronger than he thought.

Jungkook being playful, spins Taehyung making the poor boy to swing his arms to Jungkook's neck.

"I will if you give me a kiss" Jungkook slows down his spin looking at his tomato mate.

"Then I'll just be here in your arms. You'll eventually be tired and let me down" Taehyung a bit dizzy, crossed his arms then persistently glare back at him. To be honest, Taehyung is still in the state of I like him or not. Denial stage is always a tough one.

"Okay... then let's make this fun... i have a bet for you" Jungkook noticing that Taehyung won't go back to his words, he put the male down but hold his wrist. He can't have the omega escaping.

"If you win, I won't bother you for the day. But if I win... I'll have my sexy time" Taehyung thinks for a moment. The alpha has been annoying him for days. Maybe he just wants attention because Tae is not giving him some and Taehyung acknowledge that but for some reason, he don't want the alpha to have it. He thinks that he is not enough and worthy.

"For God's sake!! I've only started walking by now!! I don't want my pelvis to be wrecked again!!" Processing the last sentence he instantly blush. He remembered every single detail that occur on that night. He remembered everything. He is now redder than before on just the thought that they will do it again.

"So you're anticipating" Jungkook said while wiggling his eyebrows. His signature smile plastered on his face.

"What?! No!! I just don't like your consequence!!" Taehyung avoided eye contact.

"Fine, a kiss will do. But you have to respond" Jungkook said rolling his eyes. He just need to make the omega say yes. He's not laid for weeks and a kiss is all he wants. Yeah it's their first love making but Jungkook not having it again knowing that his mate is just nearby makes him so frustrated. Sexually frustrated.

"Fair enough" The omega said.

"If I get 5 heads in a row, I win and if not, you win" Jungkook negotiated.