Chapter 5: Tight [M]

Taehyung is breathing heavily. His body is so hot due to the pleasure. Jungkook peppered his mate's jaw line, not forgetting to lick down his neck. His nose gazed down Taehyung's bruised neck. He leave several purple hickies that will be embeded on his skin for a while. He kissed every hicky and gave a lick to the last one. Taehyung's collarbone were filled with those mark. Marks showing that Taehyung is owned.

"W-wait.. mmmhhh"

Taehyung bit his lips as Jungkook sucked his Adam's apple. His moans are prohibited to go out of those plump lips. But the latter wants to hear his sinful moans. Jungkook hands went under the petite boy's shirt. His cold fingers glided up and pinched his mate's erect buds.

"Ackkk... s-stop! It f-feels weird!"

Taehyung's back arch as Jungkook's finger grazed to his nipples, rolling the buds between his thumb and index finger. Jungkook ripped Taehyung's shirt, impatient to take it off properly. Taehyung moaned loudly as his mate sucked his buds. He sucked it while doing some tongue actions. The wet muscle glided onto the buds while sucking at it. Jungkook bit it but not that hard.

"Shit! Ahhhh!"

The boy did the same to the other nipple while pinching the other. Taehyung released a couple of huffs as the boy kept on playing with his sensitive nipples.

Jungkook licked his lips as he looked at Taehyung. He's a fucking mess. He smirked then leaned forward. His lips are ghosting against Taehyung's. Their foreheads are touching. Breathes are hitching and both are panting. Jungkook slides his arm onto Taehyung's waist. Taehyung was now straddling the latter.

He blushed so bad as he can feel the erection on his butt crack. He was never in this position. His legs are wide open making him embarrassed. Remembering the sinful moans he made when the latter played with his nipples was simply unforgivable. To him at least. The fact that Jungkook is so close to his lips and him being shirtless gives more heat to his cheeks. He was never treated like this before.

He knows what sex is and what you do when you're doing sex. But the feeling that the latter gave to him is all new. It's new to him. He is oblivious on what will the other do and what should he do. He can't control himself anymore. His voice will come out with just a touch of those fingers. There is something painful down there too. He thinks he needs to release something.

Jungkook pressed his lips rather roughly to his mate's lips. His tongue is poking Taehyung's swollen lips. But of course, Taehyung doesn't know what to do. Due to the denied access, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's ass. The boy yelped at his actions releasing a ragged moan. Jungkook let his tongue explore Taehyung's wet cavern.

"Mmmm... mmmmppfff!"

He rubbed their lower regions together creating a delicious friction.

"Ahh~ ughh~ mmmm..." Taehyung moaned as the latter kept on rubbing.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulder so hard. The pleasure is so overwhelming. Jungkook pulled away then removed his shirt. Abs are displayed infront of Taehyung. Well, only for Taehyung. Jungkook placed Taehyung on the bed softly. Taehyung is mentally frustrated and exhausted right now. Jungkook let the other lay. He went between his legs and kissed Taehyung's swollen lips. Jungkook kissed his jaw line up to his ears. He licked the boy's ears then nipped it letting his teeth graze against the soft and delicate skin.

His hands travelled down finding its way to his mate's pants. He gripped the hem tightly. Without any delay, Jungkook pulled the other's pants and underwear in one swift motion. Taehyung's dick sprung out proudly hitting his own stomach.