Chapter 13: Omega

3rd person's POV

Jungkook is walking calmly despite the news that he received. He is on his way to the throne room to meet some of the concerned alphas. He might be calm but he is very worried deep inside. Just the thought of what happened to those males gives a shiver down his spine. He might be ruthless and blood thirsty at times but he is not heartless.

The servants opened the big wooden door. It has a lot of carvings showing the greatest accomplishments of his clan. All bickering man were silenced at the presence of Jungkook. He might be one of the youngest alpha but his strength and power is no joke. Everyone fixed themselves and sit in a straight posture. All of them beaming with pride and power. Any low life creature will cower if they are in their presence.

"What's there to know?" Jungkook said after he is seated. He really wants to finish this meeting so he can go back to Taehyung. His mate is still asleep when he left the bed and he is sure that he won't be waking up soon.

"The male omega that was found dead in the neutral grounds was thought to be a plain murder." Sungjin, smelling the impatience on the young alpha started the meeting. He slides photos on the table making sure that every high-tier will get one. It's a picture of a male omega stripped, branded and blood oozing on every holes in his body.

"The one who died a month ago?" Jungkook asked making sure that this omega is the same omega reported to him last month.

"Yes" Sungjin replied. This case is more serious than they thought. It's not one of the normal cases that are given to their desks when the betas can't take further actions.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Hoseok with two  male companions entered the tensioned room. He walked confidently on his chair then sits comfortably.

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" Jungkook a little baffled asked. As far as he knows Hoseok is not a high-tier and if he is, he never saw him on one of the important meetings that are always held on his pack grounds. Besides, how did he passed the guards without making a fuss.

"This is a meeting for the high-tiers. Just because I don't attend every meeting doesn't mean I'm not one of you anymore" Hoseok a little bit offended scoffed. Well, he can't blame the alpha for thinking like that. It has been awhile since he sits here as a high-tier. He thinks that the last time he sits here is when Jungkook's forefather is still breathing.

"Shownu, good to see you again." Seungcheol said being the first one to greet the alpha that stayed hidden for years.

"Finally, we get to see you out of your cave." Jaebum said mockingly. As a playful alpha it is expected that he would say that.

"Jaebum enough." Hakyeon the oldest stops his dongsaengs from possible senseless fight or maybe war between clans.

"As I was saying, that male omega dying is not a single case" Sungjin continued due to the interruptions.

"We have encountered a male omega with a human branding on his chest just like the first omega found" Jaebum coughed then continued as he switch on the projector and slides different pictures of omega victims.

Hoseok grimaced at the picture as he can't imagine someone doing something this cruel. All the alphas just looked at the picture as if it's nothing. They've seen a lot of this during their lifetime and sometimes if there are invaders in their territory, they killed them brutally. So a male laid dead isn't new to them.

"On the following weeks same cases were laid to us. All of the victims are male omegas with the same branding on their chests" Hakyeon stated as he review the papers on his hands.