Chapter 12: Love me Right [M]

3rd person's POV

The door is shut closed. The room is a bit hot due to the heat they're releasing. Kissing sounds are heard without a doubt. Pants and moans escaped from the brunette's lips. His eyes are closed as he straddled his alpha. His arms are wrapped tightly on the other's neck forcing the kiss to be deeper.

Jungkook is sitting on the couch. His hands are roaming the omega's body. His fingertips are making the other's back arc. Heavy breathing accompanied every touch as they continued. Jungkook's hand travelled down. He caressed his mate's ass before giving a powerful grip. He knead it a few times before squeezing it hard.

The omega moaned at the sudden grip. Taehyung broke the kiss then lay his head on Jungkook's neck. His breathing became shallow as the other gave butterfly kisses to his jawline. Small pecks are made before the alpha move to his neck. He suck the skin while swirling his tongue. He sucked different spots never forgetting the omega's sweet spot. He gave a final lick to the last hickey then slapped Taehyung's ass. Tae whimpered at the addicting mix of pain and pleasure.

"I'm thirsty, feed me now..." Taehyung complained. He has been yearning the other's blood ever since he tasted it. His mouth watered at the thought of his mate's sweet blood. He looked at Jungkook with hooded eyes. Small pants coming from his swollen lips.

"If you want something... work hard for it." The alpha smirked as he looked at his mate's desperate face. He likes being in control after all.

"Kneel." The omega obliged at his alpha's order. Taehyung went in between Jungkook's legs. His hands fondled on the alpha's thigh. Travelling from the ravenette's zipper. Being such a tease, he rubbed it on his palm. He stroke the bulging outline as he kept eye contact.

He looked dead ahead on Jungkook's eyes. The alpha bit his lips as Taehyung licked the outline. He sucked the clothed head while stroking the covered base. The omega smirked as the other bucked his hips. He unbuttoned his alpha's pants while giving light strokes at the other's lothed member. He opened the zipper in a slow manner. His gaze at the alpha is such a turn on. Jungkook's pants can he heard as Taehyung slide down his pants and underwear.

Jungkook's cock sprung hitting his own stomach before standing proudly. Taehyung placed his hand on the other's thigh. He licked the base to the head. He poked his tongue on the head. He goes down again and suck one of Jungkook's balls. He licked upwards not forgetting to give emphasize to the protruding veins.

Taehyung sucks the head. He swirl his tongue a bit then begins to suck again. He swallowed his mate's cock. But knowing how big it is he can only fit half of it. He can feel him near his throat as he tried to push more of it inside. He let it go with a pop then begun to swallow again. He pushed Jungkook's cock on his cheeks making the other groan. He sucks it hard making his cheeks hollow. He slowly glides more of it as he look at his mates blissful face.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung. He cursed in his mind as he saw how hot his mate is right now. He made a mental note to himself to take a picture of it for the next time. He moaned as Taehyung slides his dick on the roof of his mouth. The omega slides all of it but to his surprise, he didn't gag. Tae continued to deep throat him. He will glide the cock out then slam it back inside. He continue this while massaging his mate's balls.

Being not able to control, Jungkook bucks his hips slowly. Taehyung hugged his torso making the cock go deeper. Jungkook closed his eyes due to the electrifying pleasure. He grabbed a handful of the brunette's hair then slam his cock inside.

Taehyung coughed as Jungkook kept on blocking his airway. Saliva went down his chin and drip on the expensive carpeted floor. Jungkook withdraw his cock letting the other breath for a few seconds. He then slammed it inside making sure to glide it on his mate's cheeks then deep down his throat. Taehyung gripped his alpha's hips as the other continued to thrust.