Chapter 15: Makeshift

3rd Person's POV

Yoongi is having his break. A coffee on his hand and some paper works that he doesn't give shit about. The issue involving male omegas is quite big and worrying. All of the staffs are working to trace the killer or at least get some evidence and clue that will help the investigation.

But here he is sitting like a boss. His feet on his messy desk sipping his delicious coffee. Hey, he's not getting paid enough to do bullshits so might as well relax for a bit. The airconditioner is on to the highest setting. He sighed as he looked at the stack of papers beside his feet.

Being the brat's best friend is nice and all but being his beta is a complete hell hole. He gets to do the boring paper works while the bratty alpha gets to go at meetings and play lovey dovey at his mate.

Jungkook will just sit there anyways while he spends his precious youth here slowly dying and tortured tremendously with the use of office works. A bit too much? Well, contrary to that... Jungkook is the one who needs to fix people's problems and think of solutions. He has some paperworks too and he must be noble all the time.

You know what, staying here behind the desk with paper works is better. I mean, meeting people and pretending that you like them to be in good terms is mentally frustrating for him. He doesn't give a damn shit about those freaky alphas. Okay... with the exceptions of Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook.

Him cursing at the world's cruelty and him not being able to sleep was cut short as a beautiful man walked to his desk with a pile of papers.

"Your break is over so... here's more work" Jimin said. He doesn't want to give more stack of paper cause that's what he's been doing for the past hours. He really pitied the male but what can he do? It's Yoongi's duties and it's beyond his reach.

"I still got 5 minutes before I return to do bullshits." The beta replied bitterly. Yoongi rolled his eyes turning his chair a bit so he won't face his mate. He continied sipping his coffee then looked past the window. He doesn't want to see Jimin right now.

"Your break ended 5 minutes ago. Stop procrastinating." Jimin said sternly noticing on how the older responded on him. He grabbed Yoongi's feet then pushed it out of the table. He placed the stack of papers on the beta's desk. His pity on the older is now long gone. He is a bit irritated by the other's gesture to him.

"Yah! Turn your AC down. Stop drinking coffee! That's your 7th cup this day!" Due to the lack of response, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's unfinished coffee snatching it away from him. The older groaned crossing his arms. He then grabbed some papers then read it. He crumpled the sides by his strong grip on the poor paper. He glared at the sheet as he reads the words written. Jimin just looked at his mate shocked and in disbelief. He's pretty sure that the paper would either rip or burn due to his grip and stares.

"Oh my god Yoongi! Are you still on about the dishes last night?!" Jimin said practically throwing his hands on the air. He can't believe that this adult infront of him is holding grudges against him because of doing a simple chore.

"I'm not asking for too much okay?! All I'm saying is you do the dishes that night!" Yoongi raised his voice a little. Still annoyed at how he washes the dishes while the latter just stood there waiting for him to finish. He is also the one to wipe to freaking table.

"We always eat dinner late so it's gonna be the one of us to wash the dishes! And it's your turn that night! I washed the dishes 3 times straight!" Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose. His eyes closed due to this childish argument. His other hand is on his waist.