Chapter 2: Trespass

Before Jimin could transform, a wolf attacked him, bitting his good arm. He screams in agony while Taehyung watched in vain. He wants to help his brother, but he can't. He don't know how to fight. He is in no help. All he can do are basic attacks and defense. He is no match to the skilled warriors infront of them.

Jimin kicked the wolf that has a strong grip in his arm. It flew for a few meters and he quickly transform into his wolf form. A big brown wolf against the other. He waited for anyone to attack. Because he can't risk in launching on the other wolves. They might get or harm Tae. Golden  eyes are piercing through the green eyes of his enemy. He snarled at everyone who would dare to go near them.

That seems to made the other flinched and take a step back. They are still warriors. Warriors that must be commanded by their alpha. But they can only be controlled by their alpha. No alpha can just command them. Someone latched at him and he quickly bit its neck. Another wolf launched at him landing on his back making him carry its weight. Another one launched at him And that continues till he fell. He is weak by now. He cant control the weight above. He looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung has a silver handcuffs on his wrist. The silver is burning his skin. He can see that Tae's knees were buckling due to his strength fading. He tried to go to him. He struggled but the wolves pinning him is no joke. They attached the handcuffs on him. He hissed at the pain. His strength is being thrown. He coughed and blood drip from his bruised lips.

They grabbed them. Taehyung raises his arm to reach Jimin. 'At least let me hold him' he thought. But the warriors are having none of that. They pulled Tae away from his Chim. He hissed as the silver is starting to make a mark. He bit his lips as he saw Jimin being assisted to walk. The knees' of the said boy already gave up.

After the long way. They arrived at their captor's pack. The other members are looking at them with a glare or pitiful eyes. Others doesn't seem to mind them. Taehyung ignored those glances and payed no attention  at those people.

His eyes are focused on Jimin. The pain on his wrists are not acknowledged leaving a painless sensation. His mind is clouded of what will happen to them. Will he really die this time?? Can't he at least see a rabbit on the moon?!

Taehyung is a very sassy person. Especially when someone would just order him around since he is an omega. But that sassy personality is one of his treatment to other wolves. He would only act cute or even brake down into tears infront of his brother. Only to Jimin.

An expressionless soul mirrored Taehyung's face as they enter the dark gloomy castle. It's cold but he doesn't care. He is too focused on Jimin's shallow breaths. He is concerned and nervous. A feeling that everyone will feel if they saw one of their siblings in that condition.

One of the guards opened a prison door.

"Get in." One of the warriors said while pushing him forcefully inside.

"I'm not evenly making a fit with some tantrums. I can get in no need to push so hard." Taehyung said escaping the grips of the 2 man keeping him in place.

The warrior grabbed Taehyung's collar. Its other arm is raised aiming for a punch. But the other warrior quickly held its hand

"Don't. Alpha didn't give a specific order if we can hurt them. Alpha said it clearly that we should capture the trespassers."

The wolf growled. A menacing look on his face. Taehyung just smirked and grabbed the unconscious Jimin, going in the cell.

The guards in duty just looked at Taehyung weirdly. It's not every day that you will escort a prisoner that is willing to be in a cellar.

"Let's report back to the Alpha." One of the male guard said as the other two is continuing their intense glaring battle.

"Remove their handcuffs" the lieutenant said. In a rush was the best adjective for the man's movements. They then fled leaving the two boys in the dark and cold cellar.

When they left, Taehyung immediately placed his ear onto Jimin's chest. He was sa relieved to hear its heart beating. Even if it's a faint one. With the thought of losing his only family, he made a slit on his wrist. Blood gushed out and Taehyung  opened Jimin's lips apart.

"Chim... I'm sorry but I have to do this." He said as if the other is awake and listening to him.

The minor wounds of Jimin immediately healed. But the big wounds and punctures on his skin was still healing. It would take overnight for it to be healed due to it being severe.

He knows that the midget won't approved of this. But he can't risk anything. He doesn't want to be alone again. The pain and the longing when you lose someone is just heart breaking. But seeing someone so happy with its family crushes his soul and hopes.

Jimin is the one who brought the light to him. He is his light. He made him smile again. The midget made him trust the latter. He cried on his shoulder. It's his hand that comforted Taehyung and wiped his tears. Jimin is everything to him.

Their childhood was flashing through his eyes. He smiled at the thought.

"You did it didn't you?" A hoarse said bringing him back to reality.

"I have to...."

"I'm not mad... I'm disappointed.. I told you not to use it, yet you did.

Taehyung looked on the opposite direction

"I'm sorry..."

Jimin just smiled while adjusting his head on Taehyung's lap.

"Show some manners, Alpha will be here" the guard said. Rattling the bars of their cell.

Both male just scoffed. Like really? Asking a rogue to respect their alpha?? They dont evenly have an alpha!

Taehyung scowled. He doesn't want another alpha tracking him down. Jimin's scent is still lingering onto Taehyung's but you can smell that the boy is an omega. Taehyung continued to blabber and throw tantrums. Jimin just smiled at his cute friend.

"Chim we are wolves and wolves need some fair treatment and equal rights!! They just can't say that we should obey their alpha!!" Taehyung said while walking back and forth. His feet stomps through the cold hard ground.

"Tae, we're ro-" Jimin's shoulders became tensed. His yellow eyes shone brightly. His pupils begun to dilate.

"Are you okay Jiminie?"

The boy made a growl. His fangs were elongated as if he's ready to attack.

"Mate" Jimin said looking on the hallway.

"Wha-" Taehyung's sentence was cutted off when he smelled it. He can smell comfort and love. He is so confused right now. How can he smell emotions?! Is this normal?! My heart is beating fast! Will it explode?!

Taehyung's eyes changed into a golden one. An eye color that an omega shouldn't have. His eyes widened as his wolf keeps on screaming mate.

He is scared. What if he wont accept me? What if he would just use me?! Is it a he or a she? Well alphas are always a he so.... he? His thoughts were stopped when the cell's door opened or should I say was forcefully opened.

A tall male with brown hair entered the confined and dirty space. The male just smirked at him. His captivating golden eyes stayed focused on him as if he is a prey. But then his face crumpled. Lust and anger is present on those eyes. Taehyung gulped and shivered due to the intense staring. The other male noticed the effect he gave into the latter. He smirked again then walked to Taehyung. Slow steps forward are made by the man and slow steps backward was made by Tae.

He continued till his back hit the wall. The other male continued to move forward. Leaning on his neck, sniffing him. He licked Tae's ear then whispers

"You're mine."

------------

A/n

Alphas' eyes= shade of yellow to gold
Betas' eyes= red
Omegas' eyes= blue