chapter 1

Kiyoshi ran out the classroom as soon as the bell rang. Finally he can go home and search for some new novels in online. 

Kiyoshi is someone who is totally obsessed over light novels and mainly those ones which have a powerful protagonist.

He love to imagine the shock in everyone's face when the silent protagonist reveals his power. It would be even more wonderful if it happened in front of someone who underestimated him like one of the female leads.

It would also feel so good when he kills those stupid people who provokes him. Also the way he wins over the heart of every beautiful girls and make them his harem members,it would be so cool.

Kiyoshi walks through his front door while shouting "I coming my sweet novels,did you miss your daddy" . 

As soon as the windows opened he immediately began browsing for novels. As he was scrolling though the page he saw the same old websites he had seen before. When he thinking about selecting one of them he suddenly saw one website he had never seen in that page.

He was surprise because he knew all website which publishes light novels. He saw the name of the website is written as "PORTALIA".

"What the.....there still are websites that I don't know. Looks like I need to improve my knowledge".

Kiyoshi sighed and clicked that website. To his surprise this website does not contain many stories. Heck it only consists of one story.

"What the fuck. Is this really a website.No wonder I had never heard of this website". 

Kiyoshi looked at that one story which read "DARK SOUL".

When he read the story he nearly vomited blood. 

What the heck

The story is about a kind hearted boy who is blackened by the betrayal of everyone around him. Yuki is the protagonist of the story DARK SOUL. The story takes place in a world known as Haliton. In this world there three races that coexist. They are demons,angels and lastly humans. The demons and angels have equal amount of power while humans are the weakest.

Yuki is the son of Demon prince Almon and Angel princess Loria. But as soon as he was born he was abandoned as both Angels and Demons refused to accept a hybrid. As Almon and Loria were forced to separate from their son they sent him to human land as there is no difference in appearance among the three races except the purple eyes for demons and golden eyes of angels but they will only appear when using their powers.

After that they lied saying that their son had died which both races had believed as there had never been anyone that could control both demon and angel powers.Then they both are killed as punishment by both races.

 Well now going to the protagonist side,after he was send to land of human he was taken in by a merchant who was returning through the sea in a ship after selling his goods to the neighboring country. The merchant saw a baby floating through the sea so he took the baby in as he and his wife never had any children even after marrying for four years.

The couple took care of the protagonist till he is five when the wife got pregnant. After the child is born the wife slowly began to become cold towards the protagonist. Well after that began indifference to the protagonist by the couple until one day he was finally abandoned by the couple on his tenth birthday. He is left alone in the street by the same merchant who took him saying how they cannot take care of him anymore as he was not their child and how they have no responsibility of him and more nonsense.

When the story is here Kiyoshi flipped his keyboard in anger. If you don't want the child then at least sent him to an orphanage why leave him in street. Also what's with all the nonsense of having no responsibility. Who is the one who took care of him all these years. How the heck you have no responsibility when you took care of him for ten years.