chapter 10

Kiyoshi's brain shut off the moment Yuki licked off the blood from his lips. Only after a while did his brain began to work and he jumped back in fright. His face turned bright red.

 Kiyoshi: You...Why did you kiss me.

Yuki had the same emotionless expression but the satisfaction in his can be clearly seen. Hearing his question Yuki eyes darkened and said with a deep voice "contract"

Kiyoshi blanked for a moment thinking about the contract. But what does Yuki kissing him have to do with the contract and what about that licking. Thinking about the kiss made his heart flutter but hearing it was just for contract made him angry for some unknown reason.

He took a deep breath. He cannot fight with a blackened protagonist. He cannot fight with the golden thigh. He cannot fight with his ticket of survival.

After calming down he thought about that strange contract and asked 

Kiyoshi: What is that contract?

 In the book Dark Soul there are three types of contracts. One is master-slave contract which makes one party master while other slave. The life and death of the slave depends on the master in other words the master would have complete control over the slave. If the master died when the contract is still intact then the slave will follow his master to afterlife.

In the story Yuki mostly used master-slave contract on the girls he want so he remembered this particular contract very well.

Next is the contract of equals. It gives both party in contract equal rights. The death of one party will not affect the another. 

Next is a life contract in which if one party died then other will also end up dead. It is a contract that ties two people's life together.

He thought Yuki would use master-slave contract but he clearly know that what they formed was not a master-slave contract. 

Yuki looked at the curious face of his mate and his eyes became gentle. He said in a soft tone "Contract of promise". 

I promise to give you a good life. I promise to always protect you. I promise to give you a life full of happiness. I promise to go though hell and heaven for you. I promise to go against gods and devils for you. I promise to never leave your side. I promise to give up on anything for you. I promise that....we will always be together.

Yuki doesn't know what is wrong with his mate. According to his knowledge his mate must be born at the same time period as him which is thousand years ago.

 Also he is member of Floral race so there is no way he doesn't know about mating bond but now looking at his mate who is clueless about their bond he know something must have happened when he was sealed. 

Thinking about this made his eyes darken. He felt anger when thinking about something bad happening to his mate. He suppressed his killing intent and said while looking at the confused Kiyoshi "From now on I will protect you with my life"

Suddenly Kiyoshi's confused expression change and his original green eyes became golden and filled with tears. It gave him a delicate look like he was subjected to a big grievance.

Yuki never expected this sudden change in his mate and hurriedly went over and hugged him. He saw his mate bury his face into his chest and cry hard. He then heard his mate say in a chocked up voice "I never want you to protect me. I just want to be always with you whether it is life or death".

 Yuki can only hug his mate tightly as he didn't know what to say. His heart ached seeing his mate's tears. Then suddenly the body in his arm stopped crying and became still. He looked down only to see a pair of green eyes staring blankly at him. 

When Kiyoshi was thinking about the contract Yuki mentioned he suddenly felt his mind become foggy and darkness surrounding him. When he came back to his sense the first thing he saw was Yuki's zoomed face. 

When did he came this close. Huh..Why is there wetness in my face.

He touched his face confusedly. When he blinked more tears came from his eyes. 

Did I cry? Why? How come I myself have no idea that I cried.