chapter 11

Seeing that he was still in Yuki's arms facing his naked chest Kiyoshi became embarrassed. He tried to move his body out of the arms that were holding him but he can't even move an inch. With no other choice he looked at Yuki and said "cough..can you let go of me".

Yuki silently looked at his mate and only after confirming that he was back to normal did he let him go. 

Kiyoshi who finally escaped hurriedly wiped his face.

Ah...That was really embarrassing. I can't believe I cried before another man and what more the said man is the golden thigh I want to hug. Now won't he think I am a cry baby. 

If he were to know he not only cried before Yuki but cried in his arms,he would surely dig a hole and hide inside never willing to see the daylight again.

Kiyoshi wanted to ask Yuki about what happened before but in the end he chose not to. He feared it may lead to more embarrassment. 

Instead he was more curious about the contract so he asked "Can you tell me about our contract"

Yuki looked at his mate who was eagerly looking at him and felt an uncontrollable urge to kiss him so he did it.

Kiyoshi who suddenly got kissed: .....

Why the fuck is Yuki again kissing him QAQ.

He move his head backward to avoid Yuki's kiss and asked "Why are you kissing me"

Yuki calmly looked at him and asked back "You don't like?"

Kiyoshi blanked out hearing this. Now that he think about it he didn't find the kiss disgusting. He even liked it a bit......

Kiyoshi suddenly felt like thunder struck him. Did he became bent (☉_☉)

Kiyoshi became sad thinking so. He never had any opinions about homosexual relationships so he don't have any problem being one himself. He was sad because now he can never fulfill his dream of having a cute wife. 

But looking at Yuki who was patiently looking at him,he suddenly thought of something.

Could Yuki perhaps like me?

Thinking about everything that happened before Kiyoshi felt it was possible. But could he accept Yuki?

This is the question he himself cannot answer. The Yuki in the novel and the Yuki who was before him are like two different people. He himself have no idea how he felt about Yuki. 

Kiyoshi never had any experience with love. He don't know how it feels to like someone much less love. 

Kiyoshi took a deep breath. Maybe he was overthinking everything. Maybe Yuki got no feeling for him and everything that happened before was for some other reason. But a part of his mind opposed this. 

He felt like getting a headache so he quickly changed the subject.

Kiyoshi: You didn't answer my question from before.

Yuki saw every changes in his mate's face and knew that he got a general idea about his feelings. When he heard what his mate said he slightly curved his lips upward and said "Move ten steps back"

Kiyoshi was confused but still did as told. When he took the tenth step he suddenly felt a force  dragging him towards a direction. When he became steady he was shocked to find himself before Yuki to be more specific he was in Yuki's arm.

He quickly moved away with a red face but thinking about what happened before Kiyoshi looked at Yuki silently for a minute and finally spat out "This is the contract". He said it in sentence instead of question as he already know the answer.

Kiiyoshi felt bitter but at the same time felt his assumption from before may be true. He decided to directly clarify it so he made up his mind and asked Yuki "Do you like me?"

Yuki looked at his mate's serious face and slowly shook his head. 

Kiyoshi  sighed in relief but at the same time he felt very sad. When he felt sadness overcoming his reliefs he heard Yuki's next word.

Yuki:  I love you.

Kiyoshi: .....

How can you love a person you barely know for a day. 

Hey protagonist let's have a talk about life.