chapter 17

But looking at Yuki who doesn't seemed to be doing this deliberately Kiyoshi can only cry inwardly (T_T)

Kiyoshi: You can only ask one question at a time.

Yuki: ..... 

He only asked one question

But looking at his mate's expression which was filled with grievance Yuki nodded his head and asked "Do you like me?"

Kiyoshi: QAQ

How did getting to know each other session turned to confessing the feeling session. 

But looking at Yuki who was looking back at him with serious expression like awaiting for his answer he didn't have the heart to tell him to change the question. So he said what he really felt.

Kiyoshi: I don't like you.

Hearing his reply Yuki's eyes dimmed. All he know is that mates should love each other from the moment they see but now his mate is saying he doesn't like him. He suddenly remembered his childhood where people always called him demon saying no one want him and he should just die.

At that time he comforted himself thinking no matter who hated him his mate would never hate him. But at present his mate is saying he doesn't like him. 

If his mate don't want him then what is the point for him to live. Revenge?. What happens after he took revenge. He must still live the same lonely life. 

No he must never let his mate leave him even if he need to imprison him. If it does not work he will destroy the entire world. There is no need for a world if he cannot live in it with his mate. The air around him suddenly became dangerous. 

The beast who stopped shaking after knowing it doesn't have the great lord's attention again began to shake feeling the aura surrounding Yuki. But what surprised it was the tree which it was using as shield was also shaking along with it.

Kiyoshi was totally clueless that Yuki sealed the fate of this world just because of his sentence. He was currently thinking of a way to explain his feeling to Yuki in a attractive sentence similar to the main characters. So he was currently going to all the dialogues he know from the movies he had watched.

Just when Yuki was in brink of releasing his power to destroy the surrounding he heard his mate's words which made him pause.

Kiyoshi: I also don't dislike you. Its just that I don't know you enough to like you.

Immediately after hearing Kiyoshi's words Yuki's eyes brightened. 

His mate said he don't dislike him. But he still need to confirm so he asked in a low voice "If we get to know each other will you love me?"

Kiyoshi blushed after hearing this. How did like turned to love. But still he doesn't feel it is wrong so he slowly nodded his head. 

But he was surprised when he was suddenly embraced by Yuki. His head reached Yuki's shoulder so he need to look up to see his face when being embraced. But what he saw made him shocked. Yuki who always had a indifferent expression was now smiling. And it was a genuine smile.

Seeing this made Kiyoshi happy for some reason so he too hugged back. He then felt Yuki's lips on his ears and shivered at the feeling. He never though his ears would be his sensitive spot. 

Yuki's heart was filled with happiness as Kiyoshi hugged him back so he kissed his ears. He then said "I am not a person from lower realm. I was born in a different place but due to the scheme of some people my consciousness had been sealed for a long time. Its not too long ago that I broke away from the seal but I still need to regain my power so I can have my revenge on them."

Kiyoshi was shocked after hearing this. So the Yuki in the story and the Yuki here are really different people. But that is not important now. 

What does he meant by his consciousness had been sealed .

Suddenly Kiyoshi felt a splitting headache. He closed his eyes in pain but he felt images coming to his mind. In the image was a boy who had his back towards him. He had black hair and seemed to be no older than ten. He was standing at the cliff of a mountain. 

The boy then slowly turned towards him and Kiyoshi was shocked when he saw the face of the boy which felt very familiar although he had never seen it before. The boy had silver eyes and although he was young one cannot miss his handsome features. But what got Kiyoshi's attention was the boys eyes which showed indifference as if he nothing in the world can affect him.

This kind of eyes on a ten year old kid didn't suit well. As Kiyoshi was thinking this he heard a voice "Demon why are you not jumping"

Kiyoshi turned around only to see five or six boys who looked same age as the silver eyed boy but the expression on their face is a mixture of fear and hate. They were shouting at the silver eyed boy to kill himself calling him demon. Kiyoshi felt an uncontrollable anger rising in his heart after hearing their words but found that the boy whom they all are shouting was still standing there with no change in expression. He looked as if he got used to all this.

Kiyoshi suddenly felt sadness engulfing him and before he could understand what is happening he was brought back to reality by the feeling of arms around him tightening. He opened his eyes only to see Yuki who was looking at him with a worried look on his eyes.

He touched his face and as expected he was crying.