1) The Snowball

Third Person POV

Eleven had finally returned. Mike and the rest of the gang were so excited to have her back. The night of the Snowball was the best all year.

Max kissed Lucas, Dustin got to dance with Nancy, Will got asked to dance, and Mike spent the entire night with El. He leaned in for a kiss and the whole world stopped. It was perfect.

As the night progressed, the dance ended. The boys, along with El and Max, were the last to leave the gym. Joyce and Hopper were sharing a cigarette as the kids begin filing out.

"How was it? Did you have fun?" Joyce asked excitedly.

"Yeah mom, it was great," Will replied.
Hopper looked over at Jane who was holding hands with Mike. His face hardened and his jaw set.

"What about you, kid? Have a good time?" Jane immediately became aware of their interlocked hands and pulled away, nodding with a smile plastered across her face. Mike blushed.

Eleven and Mike got in Hop's car and he drove them back to the Wheeler's. El said goodbye, and Mike went inside.

She was sad to see him leave, but she knew she couldn't stay with him anymore. Her home was with Hopper. He was her dad. She was now Jane Hopper.

Will, Lucas, Max, and Dustin piled into Joyce's car and she began dropping them off at their own houses.

Within the hour, she was back at home with Will and saw Jonathan pulling up the driveway after running Nancy to her house.